Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Anyone know when and where to Give Julia the Latex she asked for? Bought it the night she asked, a week of trying to find her everywhere to talk to her and can not find an option to give it to her. Quite frustrating. Guessing I'm missing a trigger somewhere, but no idea what. (will keep trying different things while waiting for an answer)

Franko_j

May 6, 2017
Cant get the mother to wear the cow suit. Have been following the walkthrough all the way. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Cant get the mother to wear the cow suit. Have been following the walkthrough all the way. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
You need to have gotten to the point where Emma is doing Yoga with mom in your living room. And started the Julia job quests at the Studio. Adriana will ask you about the shady guy at the school, so go to him he'll ask you to deliver a package to her. Do it, return to him and he'll give you a CD. Go home put it in CD player and wait till you catch mom training in Living room alone (Yoga again), just go to living room usually on a wednesday or thursday afternoon. WIth CD playing you'll get the option to hypnotise mom to seduce emma, next time you do it, you get the option to hypnotise her to role play as cow.

Reactions: Franko_j

Din

Nov 12, 2017
Great game
- art great
- sex scenes too(some hint what can add points will be great if you add that to the game)
- save only when exit ( pls change i want too save and play and can you make somthing laik this:: day 250 time in real live::)
- cool thing with dog suit ( location pool and park i wonder if will you and more)

Franko_j

May 6, 2017
You need to have gotten to the point where Emma is doing Yoga with mom in your living room. And started the Julia job quests at the Studio. Adriana will ask you about the shady guy at the school, so go to him he'll ask you to deliver a package to her. Do it, return to him and he'll give you a CD. Go home put it in CD player and wait till you catch mom training in Living room alone (Yoga again), just go to living room usually on a wednesday or thursday afternoon. WIth CD playing you'll get the option to hypnotise mom to seduce emma, next time you do it, you get the option to hypnotise her to role play as cow.
Never saw that in walkthrough, unless its further on a bit. Ok, thanks will try that later.

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Great game
- art great
- sex scenes too(some hint what can add points will be great if you add that to the game)
- save only when exit ( pls change i want too save and play and can you make somthing laik this:: day 250 time in real live::)
- cool thing with dog suit ( location pool and park i wonder if will you and more)

Also autosaves every morning ;-)

Pepe Špacapan

Jun 22, 2017
Hi... need help in starting relation with neighbour(Emma). Walkthrough says ask kelly about her friend and then talk with Emma.. But i am not able ask kelly about her friend. did i miss something help needed.
1. Chat with Kelly (you probably did already)
2. Chat with mom in living room (Talk to her --->chat)
3.Go back to Kelly, chat again (something about where she used to work before...)
4. Back to mom in living room (Talk to her --->chat) (something about in which hospital you were born)
5. Back to Kelly, chat. (she will remember someone working at the hospital at the time you were born)
6. After that you will have an option "Ask about her friend" when you visit Kelly (let a few days past before you ask)

P.S.: You can do that even if you are deep in the game already, no need to start over a new game. The main trick is chating with mom in living room (obviously you were focused on other things you can do there with her ;))

Pepe Špacapan

Jun 22, 2017
Someone could explain me why I can't get the "Ask about her friend" option with Kelly? I've been following a guide but it says "Make sure you have 30+ score with her and "Ask about her friend“ but i have 60 and still I cant.
1. Chat with Kelly (you probably did already)
2. Chat with mom in living room (Talk to her --->chat)
3.Go back to Kelly, chat again (something about where she used to work before...)
4. Back to mom in living room (Talk to her --->chat) (something about in which hospital you were born)
5. Back to Kelly, chat. (she will remember someone working at the hospital at the time you were born)
6. After that you will have an option "Ask about her friend" when you visit Kelly (let a few days past before you ask)

P.S.: You can do that even if you are deep in the game already, no need to start over a new game. The main trick is chating with mom in living room (obviously you were focused on other things you can do there with her ;))

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
It seems like I can't talk to mom about Danielle. I talk to her in the living room, but there's only the option to chat about which hospital the MC was born in. So there's seemingly no way for me to progress the Danielle storyline. Is this a known glitch?
I got exactly the same problem. Do you know how to fix it yet?

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I got exactly the same problem. Do you know how to fix it yet?
You could use the "Dump Scene" feature to look at what might be required and compare that to the current gamestate.
Though this requires that you can read the code it outputs (some programming experience is required)
Alternatively upload the save game so i can reproduce the issue and debug it.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
One of the games I've invested the most time into.

For a finished version, however, it kind of feels like it needs a bit of polishing in some aspects - like some lacking scenes. But otherwise, one of the most good looking and visually creative games I've seen!

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes