jailman

Feb 11, 2018
Can someone help me please? I have not clicked on mom's panties before selling it and now i can't do the threesome with mom and Emma because i have 35 energy. How can i reach 40?
Easiest way is to use the cheat mod and increase to whatever amt you want.

Or you could finish all the current energy quests. Did you 1)fix emma's tv, 2)buy pill from shady man, 3)buy pill from kelly?

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
The Christmas outfit made it into the outfits to choose from, so maybe this one too.
Or a new movie with Kelly the Easterbunny.
You cant choose mom's christmas outfit , only julia's though....though i wish there was an option for julia to go back to her default outfit

spacetrip

Apr 1, 2018
Thank you Jailman. Yes i bought pills from shady man and Kelly but how can i fix emma's tv?
I tried to cheat but there is no option for energy. I think i will start from the beginning. Thank you very much for your answer.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
why i can't touch Julia while she's sleeping? I have 300 relation with her. I can just sleep
Many activities require that you complete certain events. Did you earn 300 relation through gameplay, or the cheat menu? If the latter, go play the game.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
When does v.0.21 get out?
There's usually an update every month, so check the update date here and start counting. The kind people here usually update this several days after the developer releases something new

AeonS

Jan 7, 2018
Hi,
Problem with the hypnosis CD. I put it in the reader before attending the first yoga scene. So, nothing happens after, every Tuesday following. What to do ?
Thank you for your help !

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes