Bullz

Dec 29, 2017
guys why after i made +10 relationship with kira she doesnot appered in char inf page ? just all and last daniela and the last one empety even after made the relationship

Feb 4, 2018
how can i active this event
Ask Emma for advice at her home (you must have necklace and dress in your inventory).
i have necklace and dress buying in pha shop but i just can advice billy and julia
no more log advice emma
help me

Mdk

May 17, 2017
Your house's entrance. It's hard to miss, but if you missed it you probably entered her home before, causing the scene to never occur.
That must be it than, I did enter her house. But thanks for the reply.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Danielle's boobs are comically large and in a bad way. Are they meant to be that unnatural looking due to ridiculous implants? At least Janice's fit her gargantuan frame.

Tony Faptana

Sep 2, 2017
"
how can i active this event
Ask Emma for advice at her home (you must have necklace and dress in your inventory).
i have necklace and dress buying in pha shop but i just can advice billy and julia
no more log advice emma
help me"

Having this problem as well.

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me what content was added for Janice for .20. It's hard to tell if I've missed any content because of the lack of detail in the change log.

Oz456

Sep 18, 2017
How do you get the option to ask Emma about a restaurant? This never seems to come up so can't progress from there. Fun game though!

Looks like this is a bug, I restarted the game but I don't get any option to start the relationship building with Emma?
There is no option with Kelly to ask about her friend?

Any tips? (Or a save file that would help!)

dacen

Aug 22, 2017
i dont know how,but i think that game fucked my gpu. after the first blackscreens in that game,i get more blackscreens while doing nothing on desktop or playing other games. i change my gpu with an older gpu and i didnt get any new blackscreens.
now i bought a new gpu. i dont touch that game again,fu the twist!

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
I can not make mom and emma are in the living room on tuesday, how I make that?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes