Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
One of the games I've invested the most time into.

For a finished version, however
Let me finish that for you...

However, it's not finished.
When you see the word "final" along with the version number, in this case v0.20, it only means that it's the final release of that version.

The game is still under development.
A big clue to that, is the thread title. It doesn't say COMPLETED or ABANDONED, or ON HOLD.

When a game's finished, it says COMPLETED next to the title.

Deucalion91

Dec 13, 2017
334. Go to the school at weekend after 16:00 and go inside. Enjoy the scene. At the +10/-10 gentle/rough score there additional animations

Hello guys, I'm stuck here, I can not get into a school because one hour is closed even if I got the key to kira .... someone helps me?

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017
0.21 Plans
It's time to talk about the plans for 0.21 :)

This update I'm planning to focus mostly on Danielle's events. Of course Janice will also be involved and get some updates, there will be quite an unique scene with her :)

Kira will get some content which will be connected with adventures in the locker room.

Also I'm planning to add/continue some scenes in the Rachel's house. I have some cool ideas there, which I'm sure most of you will like :)

Some people were wondering if John will "come home" in 0.21? Initially I was planning his return in this update, but I've decided to delay that. I think it would be better to continue the current stories (Danielle/Janice, Adrianna/Kira) to the point when it will feel more or less complete.

Overall in this update there should be more content than in 0.20. Because previous update needed lots of additional artwork and I had to work most of the time on the artwork, but not on the stories/scenes. In 0.21 will be opposite.

Also I was lately thinking would it be better to focus on one storyline and make more content for it. Or several but less content on each?

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Is there a way to unpack the text from the game? My english is not that good (unfortunately)! That's why I wanted to translate the text with google translate! Thank you

spacetrip

Apr 1, 2018
Can someone help me please? I have not clicked on mom's panties before selling it and now i can't do the threesome with mom and Emma because i have 35 energy. How can i reach 40?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes