• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

reeboker

Feb 3, 2018
Do they overwrite each other? (1 autosave updated,) or are they separate saves(You can choose which autosave to access?)? (And thanks, I did not know that and you just saved me such a painful grind that I was dreading!!!)
If I remember correctly it overwrites itself.

Jul 21, 2017
Hmmm, Julia has caught MC and Jannice doing Oral at pool 3 days running now, but when I go to talk to Julia in pool it doesn't come up. No option to discuss it.. ANy idea's?
Try talking to her in the living room during the day first when she's on her phone then try the pool Idk why but that's what I had to do

Reactions: Ronoc19

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Remove the numbers at the beginning of the filename that the forum insists on adding to any attached file.
If your username is "newgamer" you'll have to change the file-path accordingly:
"C:\Users\newgamer\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Try talking to her in the living room during the day first when she's on her phone then try the pool Idk why but that's what I had to do
Thanks. Not working for me. Mush be a bug/glitch somewhere. Anyone know of a way to edit the in-game flags so I can fix this?

c4m4r4d

Jun 16, 2017
Well he did release a Tech Demo Rendering so he has changed something about the rendering system.
But even if that is the case, You should be able to reduce quality and get the game.

Set up on fastes .... all other option in game disabled .... problem persists ... the rendering option for the older graphics could be related problem - looks like only the driver update could be solution - in case intel knows about that.

c4m4r4d

Jun 16, 2017
I don't have an answer for you in regard to the "RED SCREEN" problem. This is what I have discovered with my equipment, maybe it will help you.

computer #1 --Windows 7 with onboard radeon graphics adaptor--- Game works fine.

computer #2 --Windows XP with PCI mounted radeon card--- Game works upto ver.18, ver.19 or later won't boot (start). The problem here is not the graphics. verion 19 and later does not support Windows XP.

computer #3 --Windows 10 with onboard Intel system graphics adaptor--- All game screens are RED.

computer #4 --Windows 10 with PCI mounted Nvidia Geforce Graphics--- Game works fine.

This just reinforces what Snugglepuff said back when this problem first apeared, The lowend graphics adaptors cannot handle the updated unity graphics. You could try to update your video drivers, but I don't think it's the problem.
Now, if you are talking about a laptop, It may be difficult or immposible to replace the graphics adaptor.
This leaves your options very limited. I hope you can find a solution.
Hmm... Lenovo T420 - W7 - integrated Intel graphics card ... in another post replied was mentioned changed rendering approach ... this could be the reason ... maybe it could be solved by newer driver released by the Intel co., but I do not think they will release any updates for "old" graphics card ... I'm doomed :evilupset:.

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Regedit, or
Thank you!!!!

Any list of values anywhere I can use with these? Using the save editor, but need to find out which key to edit and what its value needs to be so Julia will talk about the mom incident on the pool with me.

EDIT: I've a feeling it might be 'pooljob' which is currently at 0. I'll try setting it to 1 and see if that triggers it.

D

Deleted member 50519

Uhh. I went in at 20:00 to sis' room, and said yes that's my dick, now she's blowing me and it won't stop haha, is there any way to fix this scene?

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Thank you!!!!

Any list of values anywhere I can use with these? Using the save editor, but need to find out which key to edit and what its value needs to be so Julia will talk about the mom incident on the pool with me.

EDIT: I've a feeling it might be 'pooljob' which is currently at 0. I'll try setting it to 1 and see if that triggers it.
Ok that was a disaster and broke all saves (Could load any :p) Aren't back ups great. Trying Cheatmenu instead. , also found you have answered my very exact query elsewhere. Thanks lol, ( )

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Regedit, or
Using your advice from here and the CHeatmenu thread I fixed the Issue, it was the mss integer. It needs to be 1 AFTER Julia Catches MC and mom. For some reason mine was 2, as such the convo with Julia in the pool couldn't trigger and that of course meant the wardrobe scene couldn't trigger.

Thanks for the help man.

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
Haven't played since 0.14... and got back into it.
I really hope for more Rebecca stuff in the future... she is my favorite! ;)

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Anyone know how to get Julia a job? Talked to her at night, promised to get her a job, spoke to Adrianna next day and she told me that Lazzers was a studio, do photoshoots etc, and thats it. Got her a Nicotine patch, gave it to her and no mater how many times I find her there and chat I never get the option to mention a job for Julia. Anyone know what could be wrong?

The amount of glitches like this is getting really frustrating.

Reactions: Schnubsl

ChaosDvS

May 6, 2017
My models seem to be clipping through their clothing? And sometimes the animated body parts look completely separate from the body?
Anyone else have this issue? I don't remember this being a thing before...

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes