DDB

May 17, 2017
Does anyone know how many days does it take for Janice to stop being angry after the shower scene?

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Ok I have seen all there is to see here. But something is really bothering me

When a scene is over in a special location , you directlyl get travel to a different part of the house option.. I do not want that.. For Example.. Once I have used mom in the kitchen and fucked her brains out.. I do not want to go to the pool or where ever.. I want to see the kitchen with the mom passed out or whatever.. full of cum and the main meny bar reachable so I can decide myself what to do.. most of the time I check the character menu to see where everyone is and based on that I go to that location.. So please fix the travel window after a scene !! ..

Thank you

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Same here. Still pretty early in the game, I get a black screen everytime I try to go to the school's locker room.

silent87

Aug 30, 2017
i blocked on the point to send a text a adrianna but i go at my room at 13 pm but nothis happen
someone can explain ?

DDB

May 17, 2017
94. After you let Billy watch Jason with mom at the pool. At school he will offer 200$ for BJ from Jason's mom.

This is from walkthrough on front page, does anyone know how to trigger that?
It says i need to let him watch but there was no option to let him watch previously, after the first bj or after 3some
Also did you guys get the option to let him stay/watch after the first time he came to spy on them?

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
Well .... if the v18 is working well and later releases are not (v19 and later) then it is related to changed unity engine inernally. Looks like for v19 and later is used updated/different unity player release, otherwise I cannot exmplain why v18 is running on my laptop OK and newver versions are screwed.

Does anyone has any idea how to make newer version to be working properly without upgrading te hardware ofcourse?

In case yes thx for sharing.

Sorry if I overlooked solution in the thread history.
I don't have an answer for you in regard to the "RED SCREEN" problem. This is what I have discovered with my equipment, maybe it will help you.

computer #1 --Windows 7 with onboard radeon graphics adaptor--- Game works fine.

computer #2 --Windows XP with PCI mounted radeon card--- Game works upto ver.18, ver.19 or later won't boot (start). The problem here is not the graphics. verion 19 and later does not support Windows XP.

computer #3 --Windows 10 with onboard Intel system graphics adaptor--- All game screens are RED.

computer #4 --Windows 10 with PCI mounted Nvidia Geforce Graphics--- Game works fine.

This just reinforces what Snugglepuff said back when this problem first apeared, The lowend graphics adaptors cannot handle the updated unity graphics. You could try to update your video drivers, but I don't think it's the problem.
Now, if you are talking about a laptop, It may be difficult or immposible to replace the graphics adaptor.
This leaves your options very limited. I hope you can find a solution.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes