naeem

Sep 17, 2017
View attachment 9576
Overview:
The Twist is a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3D game, most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.​

Updated: 23-Mar-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows, MacOS
Censorship: None
Version: 0.20 Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-logs:

Known Issues:

Downloads:
Win: - - - -

Thanks to @4Finger for the Win upload and walkthrough
Mac: (2 parts) -
Thanks to @yusei888 for the MAC upload

View attachment 6966 View attachment 6967 View attachment 6970 View attachment 6968 View attachment 6969
View attachment 9576
Overview:
The Twist is a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3D game, most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.​

Updated: 23-Mar-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows, MacOS
Censorship: None
Version: 0.20 Final
Language: English
Genre:

Change-logs:

Known Issues:

Downloads:
Win: - - - -

Thanks to @4Finger for the Win upload and walkthrough
Mac: (2 parts) -
Thanks to @yusei888 for the MAC upload

View attachment 6966 View attachment 6967 View attachment 6970 View attachment 6968 View attachment 6969
How to extract part 2 for Mac?

Drn

Feb 12, 2018
hello a friend what happened to me danielle 75 the trigger. How can I get rachel le? help please:FeelsBadMan:

Feb 4, 2018
OMG help me i just have 35 energy and dont active this event
You must have 250+ score with each of them to join them, and 40+ available energy. Also make sure to have lube, it is needed for anal scene
how can i take 5 energy more :< help i dont want play again

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how can i take 5 energy more :< help i dont want play again
Some events with Kelly raises your energy and you can buy energy raising pills from the shady guy as well. If you read the walkthrough carefully, every energy raising option is listed there, just use search.

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
looks like he is out of ideas. was a good ride so far. but now he is doing stuff for the 0, % fetishes? last update was already a bummer. cosplay, costumes and disguise? maybe he's just super afraid of touching the buddies share moms stuff or bringing back dad. there is still so much good story and kink. but if this really turns out to be a "blue girl" and not just the moon shining on a sex-video production i take a break from this game for the first time. but for those people who like this stuff, this sure turns out to be amazing. there was already a lot of dressing, guess i should see this coming.

In regard to the above post, I kind of agree.
In this version 20 update, I Have Encountered No Bugs, Crashes, or anything abnormal. It works flawlessly, just like it should to the end. However I am disappointed with the lack of new Janice content in the last two updates. The changes in clothing are great, however I've seen enough latex. I see many oppertunities here:

When janice does yoga alone in the living room. Bend over, quicky creampie, slap her ass and walk away.

Finish the scene in her bedroom in afternoon.

Follow her to bathroom after sex on dinning room table and finish with her on toilet or in hot tub.

In hallway, standing against window, and billy sees them from outside.

Many possibilities from that unused door in the kitchen. this could be laundry room, basement, garage, or all three.

Need Janice content in every update. The other girls are ok, but Janice is the main female character.

Just my opinion, anyone else have a comment??

Rockhound

Jan 28, 2018
Hello people!! I need help. I have a problem since version 0.19, I can´t go to the living room of the house because an error appear.

anyone else had this problem??

Lyterkaka

Feb 26, 2018
i'm have another quest ,
1- between this version v0.20beta or v0.20final what should i go ?
2- is that walkthrough from v0.19 can use for v.20 ?

Feb 4, 2018
Some events with Kelly raises your energy and you can buy energy raising pills from the shady guy as well. If you read the walkthrough carefully, every energy raising option is listed there, just use search.
Tks but i take all off
i dont jerk off with mom panties :<

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes