Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
ohh so the file of v.20 is included also the save game ?
No.

Each version you play uses the same savegames from your computer, because they're stored and read from the same location on your computer each time.
If you started the game on an earlier version, any saves (manual or auto), are the same saves used in each successive version.

Junkfan

Jul 28, 2017
Does anybody know if the next update will include some sex scenes with Danielle or, at least, more Rachel/Adriana content?
0.21 Plans
It's time to talk about the plans for 0.21 :)

This update I'm planning to focus mostly on Danielle's events. Of course Janice will also be involved and get some updates, there will be quite an unique scene with her :)

Kira will get some content which will be connected with adventures in the locker room.

Also I'm planning to add/continue some scenes in the Rachel's house. I have some cool ideas there, which I'm sure most of you will like :)

Some people were wondering if John will "come home" in 0.21? Initially I was planning his return in this update, but I've decided to delay that. I think it would be better to continue the current stories (Danielle/Janice, Adrianna/Kira) to the point when it will feel more or less complete.

Overall in this update there should be more content than in 0.20. Because previous update needed lots of additional artwork and I had to work most of the time on the artwork, but not on the stories/scenes. In 0.21 will be opposite.

Also I was lately thinking would it be better to focus on one storyline and make more content for it. Or several but less content on each?

Darder

Feb 22, 2018
haha i lost all my savespots :(

anyone has the savespot where u see ur aunt on the beach after all others

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Does anyone know if the It will be this week's update 0.21 .. between April 14 and 16.. Tks

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone know if the It will be this week's update 0.21 .. between April 14 and 16.. Tks
You've already been told the approximate frequency between releases - around 3 weeks between them.
You posted on the day the first release of 0.20 released... (19th March), and the final update of version 0.20 was the 23rd of March, so apply a little arithmetic and count 3 weeks from then, and you'll have a rough idea of when it'll release.

Please, stop spamming the thread asking the same question every time a new version is approaching.
It's annoying, at least 1 other member has pointed that out to you, and it's a good way to get other people to ignore you. If they ignore you, if they add you to their ignore list, that's less people to provide you with answers.

american

Apr 24, 2017
You've already been told the approximate frequency between releases - around 3 weeks between them.
You posted on the day the first release of 0.20 released... (19th March), and the final update of version 0.20 was the 23rd of March, so apply a little arithmetic and count 3 weeks from then, and you'll have a rough idea of when it'll release.

Please, stop spamming the thread asking the same question every time a new version is approaching.
It's annoying, at least 1 other member has pointed that out to you, and it's a good way to get other people to ignore you. If they ignore you, if they add you to their ignore list, that's less people to provide you with answers.
I agree with my fellow memeber stop being a dick ok but if you can't and if this get you off make others so will you going to learn the hard way maybe all the way banned form site because everyone being so far nice but come a point went enough is enough so just use your head on your shoulder and little common sense

Reactions: p_staker
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes