Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
But according to MC Janice is his personal whore. And I like that too.
i'm pretty sure there will be a point and you gonna have to make a choice about janice further down the road. Like either she will be your personel cum dumpster or gangbang money earner. You can already DP sis so.... I like this about Twist, gives plenty options for every fetish so nothing is forced on anyone

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
But according to MC Janice is his personal whore. And I like that too.
yeah but we can already pimp her out for money unknowingly for now, she does what you want hell we could get billy to give sleeping pills to his mom if we let him bank mcs mom when drunk

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
yeah but we can already pimp her out for money unknowingly for now, she does what you want hell we could get billy to give sleeping pills to his mom if we let him bank mcs mom when drunk
that's why i'm expecting Janice glory hole pimpin in the future

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Can anyone help me how to get advice about restaurant from emma...i can't get it...please help
she needs to invite to inside when you knock on her door. So you need to make appeal to pharmacist she will tell you about emma after that you can talk to her inside of her house and ask for advice

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
she needs to invite to inside when you knock on her door. So you need to make appeal to pharmacist she will tell you about emma after that you can talk to her inside of her house and ask for advice
Ok i will try...this thanks

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Ok i will try...this thanks
dont forget to talk to janice in living room, chat her few times and she will tell you about hospital you were born in, then chat with pharmacist and ask her about hospital, you may need to wait one day then talk to her again get the info about emma, then you can talk her about hospital records

Reactions: Zhark699

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
i'm pretty sure there will be a point and you gonna have to make a choice about janice further down the road. Like either she will be your personel cum dumpster or gangbang money earner. You can already DP sis so.... I like this about Twist, gives plenty options for every fetish so nothing is forced on anyone
I'm totally agreeing with you.

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
But I hate that guy Billy. I don't want any association with him. Anyway let's see what the Dev has planned for the future.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
But I hate that guy Billy. I don't want any association with him. Anyway let's see what the Dev has planned for the future.
He's been pretty good about making any sharing optional since the very beginning so I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
He's been pretty good about making any sharing optional since the very beginning so I doubt you'll be disappointed.
i kind of want to help Billy tbh. I mean we can get his mom to bounce on MC's dick it is only fair he gets some action from a milf he idolizes

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes