pippo99

Mar 24, 2018
Can someone help me, please? When I click on TheTwist.exe, it says that "The Twist has encountered an error and must close. A crash report named "Crash_2018_04_15_145258" has been generated... etc. etc. etc."
How can I solve this problem? Thanks!

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
i kind of want to help Billy tbh. I mean we can get his mom to bounce on MC's dick it is only fair he gets some action from a milf he idolizes
Useful as he is at times, I don't like the guy. I mean, you see how he treats his mother, and how he blows you off if you come over to visit him. Plus, I'm not willing to share my girls with anyone but the other girls.

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
also anyone else getting the mom in bathroom crash when you go in black screen doesnt change or is it just me

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Useful as he is at times, I don't like the guy. I mean, you see how he treats his mother, and how he blows you off if you come over to visit him. Plus, I'm not willing to share my girls with anyone but the other girls.
dunno why are you building some sort of beef against the guy, he is 18, non-incestiual and when i was playing WoW 15 years ago i was like that lol. I can totally relate to him

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
Guys where can i find the sleeping mask...or is there any condition?
Is providing billy a bJ from mom is important or i can skip ?

Dev.Omar

May 1, 2017
I really hope the dev makes a new game and improves the models,grapichs and gameplay.This game is the best adult game in the list

Reactions: jugde

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
dunno why are you building some sort of beef against the guy, he is 18, non-incestiual and when i was playing WoW 15 years ago i was like that lol. I can totally relate to him
Maybe it's because I didn't play games that I can't pause/save frequently, but if I had my bestie come over to visit, then I'd ask him to wait while I got to a safe point. And I'm a fairly anti-social shut-in most of the time. I don't know. I can't really relate to Billy, he's too much of a jerk for me to like him.

Zhark699

Sep 29, 2017
Guys i need help...i cant ASK kelly bout HER FRIEND...im following walkthrough[20final]..im stuck at 26.i hav 300 relation with kelly

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
How many android devices can actually run this game?
Remember, everything in the game is rendered in real time by hardware.
it will be more like android/unity engine port problems. It will be buggy and then android people will ask for fix.
Unity is not the best engine out there given it can cause loads of problems to pc version with basic/easily missed coding mistakes

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
it will be more like android/unity engine port problems. It will be buggy and then android people will ask for fix.
Unity is not the best engine out there given it can cause loads of problems to pc version with basic/easily missed coding mistakes
In the case of unity games that only use pre-rendered images, that is certainly the primary concern.
With this game, that's the last thing to even consider, when I doubt there's an android device that could run this game.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes