Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
can anyone help me why the game running so slow on my pc
processor : intel i3
ram : 4 gm
viga : nividia quadro fx 160
Your PC is meh...
Lol, "meh" is a little too polite.

Judging by the specs given, I'm going to say it's woefully inadequate for The Twist. It looks like a notebook PC, and from what I could find it's older than my rig.
I'm currently running it on an i3-530 @2.9MHz, 4GB DDR3 RAM, and an R9 270. Realistically, my PC is less than low-end, made up for only by the graphics card... barely.

Crono_

Nov 13, 2017
Hi, I'm not able to perform the extraction of the files, I've downloaded all links but all of the same error will be that someone can share a link, or torrent (preferably) that works.
say unknown method
thank you

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hi, I'm not able to perform the extraction of the files, I've downloaded all links but all of the same error will be that someone can share a link, or torrent (preferably) that works.
say unknown method
thank you
Update you winrar.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
say unknown method
thank you

Granted I can't fully read the error message (looks like Spanish I think), it looks like a bad/corrupted download.
Try downloading again, then extracting.

If that doesn't work, try getting the latest version of winrar if you don't have it, otherwise I'd recommend 7zip.

LoccDogg

Apr 16, 2018
Hi, i may have missed this. How do you save in this? not used to Unity. Or is it a autosave feature?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Hi, i may have missed this. How do you save in this? not used to Unity. Or is it a autosave feature?
It autosaves every morning.

But right now the only way to manually save is the save andquit option(the little power button on top right of screen) which boots you back to main menu, same concept with loading.

Reactions: LoccDogg

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
There is an autosave that happens each morning, but if you click the red power icon in the top right corner, that allows you to save & quit at any time.
Unfortunately, the only options are the autosave and save & quit, not just save and continue playing.

Reactions: LoccDogg

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
Some more what to expect in 0.21:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OH, NO !!
She is headed for the lifeguard shack, and she looks pissed.
Is she going to catch Jason and Danielle humping in there ??
Will she join them.? Will she drag him away by his ear.?
Or maybe they are not even in there..

druzhe

Dec 21, 2017
Hi to all,
I have "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142) " sens v.014. V.014 is working well.
I downloading all v. from f95zone and update all drivers and VC, and C++. Help, pls

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes