Feb 1, 2018
could someone help me please? I am unsure what to do to be able to watch TV. I am quite sure I sound stupid, and I have tried clicking the box under the TV, and I am still stuck. Please help me!

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Or play the game yourself. It's pretty darn good... except for the STILL lacking developement of the impregnation storylines! -.-

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
I dont know what but until version of 17th everyting was perfect, but the 18th 19th and 20th become like this...
how can i fix ? thank you

Reactions: sanmal

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Or play the game yourself. It's pretty darn good... except for the STILL lacking developement of the impregnation storylines! -.-
sir, only development we are lacking here is whoring Janice at gloryholes. In anycase i have a strong feeling about later story updates will please everyone.

sunny1819

Apr 20, 2018
Hello everyone, I have downloaded the updated version v0.21. However, I wanted to ask - Do I need to play from the start? How to start playing from saved version. I just don't want to play from the start. Can anyone tell me if it is possible? Thanks in advance.

Shinsn

May 5, 2017
guys i need a hero! can somebody explain me how to fix the variable with billys bj scene? i had that issue some updates ago and sadly i saved back then and after the patch, the sleeping mask still does not work if somebody could either provide me a full save up to v 20, or if somebody knows which number the billy variable need to be set on, i would be glad!

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Hello everyone, I have downloaded the updated version v0.21. However, I wanted to ask - Do I need to play from the start? How to start playing from saved version. I just don't want to play from the start. Can anyone tell me if it is possible? Thanks in advance.
If you are a new player with this game, it's better to start from the beginning to see (and understand) everything.
If you have played with an older version ,like 0.19 or 0.20, you can continue with your old save.
Look precedent page for a post from me with a save at the end of .020

SystemOne

Apr 28, 2017
Hell no, I ain't sharing any of the pussys with anyone and I don't need money (+the money cheat is there).

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Ikr, it's already the case, example for the sister dp.
yup that and Janice sleepmask BJ and they already set up the path for pimping Janice more(beach thing with Billy) plus in new version Billy mentions it once more i think we will get more choices in the future

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes