D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
so i haven't played this in a while and it seems i'm in a loop between janice and danielle at the beach? the fighting event keeps on happening over and over. what's the solution here?

tc23emp

Nov 10, 2017
EDIT: Nevermind, I thought you were supposed to extract the files separately and I got some files missing. If you have them both first, it extracts normally.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
solution: don't ever download versions that aren't final release :angel:

sunny1819

Apr 20, 2018
If you are a new player with this game, it's better to start from the beginning to see (and understand) everything.
If you have played with an older version ,like 0.19 or 0.20, you can continue with your old save.
Look precedent page for a post from me with a save at the end of .020
Thank you for your reply. However, I have managed to play from the last save.. yayy..
Do you guys should have a look at these updated scenes. ;-)
Billy.jpg Danielle.jpg

Reactions: luisar018

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well, so far it's been bug free as far as I can tell, and the updated lighting looks fantastic.
Hell, this update is also running way more smoothly for me over all, better than the final release of 0.20!

With luck there might not need to be any further updates to 0.21... *crosses fingers*

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well, so far it's been bug free as far as I can tell, and the updated lighting looks fantastic.
Hell, this update is also running way more smoothly for me over all, better than the final release of 0.20!

With luck there might not need to be any further updates to 0.21... *crosses fingers*
Disregard what I said about bugs... :oops:

Danielle's relation score doesn't go up, and Rachel's Gentle/Rough score resets to 0 after each visit.

Reactions: Dvrnd

Angmir

May 29, 2017
And BTW

I have been wondering

Did anyone record all the scenes in the game so you can just watch them without playing through everything ?
I like the game - but it is getting realy big to play and search for all scenes.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
hello, I followed the last Walkthrough but I'm blocked at 339 "Go home and use PC, go to the Cosplay store website.And buy cosplay kit" I can not find the cosplay kit :( it's in the site "fetish outfits"? he tells me that I buy everything but none works ^^ help me plzzz ;)

asker

Oct 6, 2017
so not pregnancy yet ? , and aunt still show us some good parts but no bang I guess , still good game to follow cheers.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
do I need to download both part 1 and 2 and then add both files form 1 and 2 into the same folder

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes