Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Didn't he say that his mom said that his dad couldn't father kids? That doesn't mean that his mom can't have kids so his notion that he is adopted because of that is kind of a big leap. Just means his mom screwed someone else and got knocked up. Unless I misread something.
You must talk with Mom when she is drinking in the dining room and she will explain things, but you have to collect whiskey bottle first from the dining room cabinet- look up in walkthrough

Extra

Jun 28, 2017
what's the connection between Emma and the after 20:00h threesome? As mentioned in the walkthrough...

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Not sure if anyone else has this problem..
I saved a game and then quit. Started the game and clicked on load game... only to find no saved game slots at all. I've tried this several times now and all I get,when trying to load a saved game, is the game screen looking like this (middle image). There's also 3 DAT files listed, so I assume these are the saved games? If so then they are not loading.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackiceman321

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
you need to take on Billy's request about elven priestess poster. After he asks for poster you unlock the website for cosplay store, it sells poster and cosplay kit
I already talked to Billy but nothing happens, the site does not come :( :( :(

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure you've been playing only since the last version. If you did everything available in that version, you should already have the website unlocked.

If you don't, then I'm guessing you've missed out a lot of things.

Use the walkthrough in the first post as a guide to make sure you've done everything else, and how to.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
I'm pretty sure you've been playing only since the last version. If you did everything available in that version, you should already have the website unlocked.

If you don't, then I'm guessing you've missed out a lot of things.

Use the walkthrough in the first post as a guide to make sure you've done everything else, and how to.
I play since version 18

Jackiceman321

Aug 9, 2016
Not sure if anyone else has this problem..
I saved a game and then quit. Started the game and clicked on load game... only to find no saved game slots at all. I've tried this several times now and all I get,when trying to load a saved game, is the game screen looking like this (middle image). There's also 3 DAT files listed, so I assume these are the saved games? If so then they are not loading.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
same problem too mate

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
well it has been some time but it is one of the Billy request you made. You know when you wanna get close to aunt you need tools to repair her sink you ask billy he requests some stuff, same for photographer girl(adrianne?) she wants better camera you ask billy, but from what i vaugly remember it was the janice sleep mask BJ or priestess poster.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Need help getting Janice to visit room at night she seems to have stopped , is there a registry fix . ?? I'm on v 21
Has she caught Jason and Danielle doing anything?
She can get angry at Jason now, and it lasts a week, so try talking to her or doing anything with her in general, and pay attention to what happens and is said.
If anything about her being mad at Jason is mentioned, wait a week. If not, then the chance of her visiting at night simply isn't happening on that night. Keep trying, and she'll turn up at night eventually.

ibxxx

Jun 28, 2017
Has she caught Jason and Danielle doing anything?
She can get angry at Jason now, and it lasts a week, so try talking to her or doing anything with her in general, and pay attention to what happens and is said.
If anything about her being mad at Jason is mentioned, wait a week. If not, then the chance of her visiting at night simply isn't happening on that night. Keep trying, and she'll turn up at night eventually.
Hi , no I had Danielle on the beach and she didn't catch us . I bought the cosplay outfit and I'm waiting to give it her

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes