ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I extract part 1 first, then extract part 2 to the part 1 folder. Choose yes to overwrite files. The new folder is TheTwist021Beta

FeartheBeast

Oct 14, 2017
hello, I followed the last Walkthrough but I'm blocked at 339 "Go home and use PC, go to the Cosplay store website.And buy cosplay kit" I can not find the cosplay kit :( it's in the site "fetish outfits"? he tells me that I buy everything but none works ^^ help me plzzz ;)
I have same problem..

Reactions: jaredforks

ChaosX

Aug 13, 2016
Anyone else having their camera rotate, and move away from Janice during the leg rub scene by the pool?

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Didn't he say that his mom said that his dad couldn't father kids? That doesn't mean that his mom can't have kids so his notion that he is adopted because of that is kind of a big leap. Just means his mom screwed someone else and got knocked up. Unless I misread something.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I extract part 1 first, then extract part 2 to the part 1 folder. Choose yes to overwrite files. The new folder is TheTwist021Beta
That's not what you do.
You have both parts in the same location, then just unzip part 1 only. The process automatically unzips part 2 as well, recombining both parts and leaving you with the full, playable game.

Reactions: Wyrme

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
I dont know what but until version of 17th everyting was perfect, but the 18th 19th and 20th become like this...
how can i fix ? thank you
Same problem have very old hardware, like my. I dont think someone will fix it besides devs. Thank you for save my time)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Same problem have very old hardware, like my. I dont think someone will fix it besides devs. Thank you for save my time)
No Dev in the world, can fix the problem of old/outdated/obsolete hardware. Only the user can, and it costs money.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
I have a huge problem, I got to the scene where janice and danielle start fighting. Now every time I go to the beach the scene repeat every single time. Does anybody knows how to fix it or im I screwed and have to use other save? (other save that I dont have but hopfully somebody here do have)

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
I have a huge problem, I got to the scene where janice and danielle start fighting. Now every time I go to the beach the scene repeat every single time. Does anybody knows how to fix it or im I screwed and have to use other save? (other save that I dont have but hopfully somebody here do have)
Go to Danielle house, she will show up in underwear, ask about breasts, touch and suck them, after, the fight scene on beach will disapear, you will have to use cheats to max danielle points though.

Reactions: vlcom and ChaosXD

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Found a bug _ I have completed the beach scenes with Danielle and the fight with Mom and Danielle. I went to Danielle's house on Monday, 1300 and she answered the door in her underwear. The scene changes to her bedroom for us to talk. I am given three options. talk about nothing, Mom or her boobs. I ask her about her boobs and the scene changes, she kneels on her bed, shows them to me and tells me no touching. When given the option to touch her boobs I do, this gives me +10 but then I have no more options. MC is standing there rubber her tits but I can do nothing else. I cannot end the scene, escape key does nothing. I'm stuck in a titty rubbing loop... hehe :)

EDIT: Think I found the problem. I only have a score of 65 with Danielle and need a score of 80+ to advance her storyline.

Last edited:

Aug 22, 2016
Here's a save that's pretty advanced, put it in :
C:\Users\Your_name\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes