Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Hi , no I had Danielle on the beach and she didn't catch us . I bought the cosplay outfit and I'm waiting to give it her
it is a chance based action mate. Like @Snugglepuff said if you didnt make her mad you are just unlucky, because she just visited me 4 nights in a row

AA0

Jan 27, 2018
I'm having a problem where Billy is mad at me and won't talk to me, I need to go to the cosplay store to resolve this. However since I hadn't completed the Danielle line, I also need the tools from Billy, which can't be obtained, and (I could be wrong) but its the only thing I haven't completed and maybe the only way to unlock the cosplay store? There is no mention in the walkthrough

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
Current problem not in old/outdated/obsolete hardware, problem in developer which does not know what he is doing. He added this problem, he can also remove it.

To anyone with the "RED SCREEN" video problem;
This is my understanding of the cause.
Two or three months ago the unity game engine/system was updated.
At this time, the game will no longer run on Windows XP, and the red screen problem arose.
The red screen has nothing to do with the age or speed of your hardware.
The game doesn't seem to be compatible with Intel graphics adaptors.
For example, I have a very old computer with on board/integrated nvidia graphics, the game runs fine (no red screen problem).
I have a new computer with on board/integrated Intel graphics, and all game screens are red.
The game developer can't fix this.
Unity most likely won't fix this.
Intel may fix this on it's future hardware, but that won't help you now.
My fix was to buy a new graphics card. ( geforce, radeon, ect.)
If you are using a laptop, you're pretty much out of luck.

DigBick666

Apr 14, 2018
New player for this game any comments about the update so far? Like new bug that encounter as off today? 4/21/2018.
and is the walk through that attached in the first page is updated?. Thank you for the help

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
To anyone with the "RED SCREEN" video problem;
This is my understanding of the cause.
Two or three months ago the unity game engine/system was updated.
At this time, the game will no longer run on Windows XP, and the red screen problem arose.
The red screen has nothing to do with the age or speed of your hardware.
The game doesn't seem to be compatible with Intel graphics adaptors.
For example, I have a very old computer with on board/integrated nvidia graphics, the game runs fine (no red screen problem).
I have a new computer with on board/integrated Intel graphics, and all game screens are red.
The game developer can't fix this.
Unity most likely won't fix this.
Intel may fix this on it's future hardware, but that won't help you now.
My fix was to buy a new graphics card. ( geforce, radeon, ect.)
If you are using a laptop, you're pretty much out of luck.
Not XP and screen not "red". In fact, it started when he changed the video settings in the game.
(screens not my)

Reactions: wael2000

volgu

Jul 27, 2017
Can somebody please help me? I can't get the scene with Janice and Danielle sunbathing together.... I only get Danielle alone...

Reactions: luisar018

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Even in this version, I have the same problem as the previous one, I don't made/receive Adrianna's phone call/text once I arrive in my room ....
Naturally following the walkthrough:
324. Go to the school, go inside, go to the locker room, catch Kira there. DONE
325. Go to Jason's room and Text Adrianna. DAMN @#$%^! NO

Last edited:

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
sir, only development we are lacking here is whoring Janice at gloryholes. In anycase i have a strong feeling about later story updates will please everyone.
You mean whoring Janice AND Julia at gloryholes with Danielles help, inviting Billy for that and filming while impregnating Danielle. Yeah.. that'd be great ;)

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
How do you join the version 0.20 files? I'm trying to extract the 001 file first but the 002 is not getting extracted
Same issue, after downloading from mega and another link source, same error, now downloading the torrent version posted couple pages back now. The error for me was from file sharedassets34.assets.resS

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
Not XP and screen not "red". In fact, it started when he changed the video settings in the game.
(screens not my)

Ok Maybe I didn't explain this properly, I'll try again. You are correct, Windows XP has nothing to do with your problem, however it was a problem for many other people when the unity upgrade took place. When the game developer changed the video settings in the game, it was the same time as the unity update, and was most likely just a coincidence. As for whats known as the red screen, the whole screen is not red. In your screen shots I've circled the red in question. Most people including me saw much more red, making the game unplayable. I know you don't want to hear this, but nothing and nobody is going to fix this for you. If you find an answer to this problem, I'd be very interested to see how you did it. redscreen1.jpeg redscreen1.jpeg redscreen2.png redscreen2.png

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
it should be
[your drive]:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
normally it seems to be hidden
Thank you mate! it sgood:)

I wanted to ask too, when I drink coffee with Kelly in her apartment, she goes away and my game does not respond anymore I stay with the cup in my hand, I click everywhere but nothing, I can only rotate in the room,bug?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes