leproso0413

May 26, 2017
one of Billy's path request, you can give him the poster or make him drool over your mom. Possible Janice sharing path choice.
I did not give him the poster, I did the drooling to janice hahaha, the problem that I can not choose the two, because the options are good, in my idea that billy has sex with janice

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Use this save.It's all you need for Billy photo shoot sesion.
Thank you, I chose the other option, I did not give the poster to Billy, I told him that Janice was on the beach, the problem is that I can not do both options, but if I choose that, I can do it on the beach janice with billy, I do not know which one suits me more than the two options.

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
I can't find any savefiles, or how does it work when it's not Ren'Py?
Save files are located in %username%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames instead of \Roaming like the common renpy games.

I did not give him the poster, I did the drooling to janice hahaha, the problem that I can not choose the two, because the options are good, in my idea that billy has sex with janice
Actually to allow Billy to the photoshoot, you need to do BOTH "tell him about Mom's sunbathing" during Rachel's questline, and "giving Mom sex pic" during Danielle's plumbing quest. Doing only one of them (or not doing them in that specific order) would not be enough.

Reactions: 5000fivethousand

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I have all the pictures except ''At the pool #1'' Does anyone know how to get this one?
it is the variation of pool sex pictures you can take upon Billy's request. I cant remember exactly how i did take those but from looking at the pics i can say one is anal one is vaginal so if my memory serves right you get to choose sex position first then ask for the pic.

That's how you get it i think
edit: pool 1 is the anal one so try to do anal with janice during the pool scene and ask for taking pics afterwards

Habuza

Jun 6, 2017
it is the variation of pool sex pictures you can take upon Billy's request. I cant remember exactly how i did take those but from looking at the pics i can say one is anal one is vaginal so if my memory serves right you get to choose sex position first then ask for the pic.

That's how you get it i think
edit: pool 1 is the anal one so try to do anal with janice during the pool scene and ask for taking pics afterwards
Ah make sense, ty fam

loxme.80

Apr 9, 2018
been playing the game for a week now and im in day 58 already but I cant still find the panty on tub, computer in jasons room and screwdriver.. :-( so far I just rub sis pussy in couch and fuck mom in couch and Jason room...

Last edited:

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I already talked to Billy but nothing happens, the site does not come :( :( :(
couple of question
1. are you using your own save?
2. what's your save version if you are using older one?
3. Have you started a new game?
4. Are you using any mods/cheats

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Thank you, I chose the other option, I did not give the poster to Billy, I told him that Janice was on the beach, the problem is that I can not do both options, but if I choose that, I can do it on the beach janice with billy, I do not know which one suits me more than the two options.
A'right mate settle let me set down the scene for you, KsT is planing brached pathes, you can share fuck janice and maker her gangbang slut or just keep it to yourself now, we are on the cross roads and much hasnt been decided cause this is early acess of all gods. So keep in mind this shit gonna brach up mean while read forums and like your fags-in-arms cause those dudes are delivering walkthrough by the minute

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes