american

Apr 24, 2017
Well at least we know they are laying the groundwork for main story now. Because that hospital on the map is pretty much a big give away for some curvy patch
Of course it a update and want you to keep cummmmmmmm back for more remember this game is a very very long way from the end ok little tease and make you want more and more right just like the first date can gett everything first or couples times right and if you did what would be the fun in keep going back right

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Rebecca öğretmen 30 puana geldim ama daha fazla nasıl puan edebilirim
kEvin okulun dışında bekliyo ona yapış, bi kaç kere denemen gerekebilir bi yerden sonra hocayı siktiğini görüp kameraya alıcan(hepsi otomatik reis sen sürekli 13.00-18.00 okulda takıl) videoyu alınca şantaj yapıp sikebiliyosun ordan puan gelmeye devam ediyo

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
After you get caught with billy's mom the cosplay store is not coming up on the computer. Am I missing a step?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I belive, this is an ENGLISH forum ?????
if you dont want some people to struggle with google translate and keep asking the same question i think you can squeeze in other languages(as long as it is not a bloody long convo) and send them away

DigBick666

Apr 14, 2018
Does anyone know's how to fix this error?. When i wait for Mom/Janice at the time of evening 21:00 in the bathroom it always freeze the game then sudden white screen and boom no picture need to close the application again. Please help

javproff

Aug 9, 2017
how do i meet adriana at night? Cop props already in inventory from last mission
also i can't talk to mom abt daniel, 45 score not cheat ::|:

Nazarietis

Jul 7, 2017
Can someone explain what to do with those 2 parts? The first one extracted fine with 7 zip,the second part got an error and 7zip crashed...idk if i can play with only 1 part

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Can someone explain what to do with those 2 parts? The first one extracted fine with 7 zip,the second part got an error and 7zip crashed...idk if i can play with only 1 part
Unfortunately you have to use winrar or something else that is correctly servicing the multiple part rar archives. I had the same problem and learned to use winrar for those files.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
how do i meet adriana at night? Cop props already in inventory from last mission
also i can't talk to mom abt daniel, 45 score not cheat ::|:
you gotta also buy handcuffs if i remember right then do the sexting with her. Dunno who is daniel

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes