Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
you are not alone.. It is so annoying you can get tit job from aunt and can't f*cker her.. too short.
Well at least we know they are laying the groundwork for main story now. Because that hospital on the map is pretty much a big give away for some curvy patch

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Thank you mate! it sgood:)

I wanted to ask too, when I drink coffee with Kelly in her apartment, she goes away and my game does not respond anymore I stay with the cup in my hand, I click everywhere but nothing, I can only rotate in the room,bug?
If you've already done the "drug-x" part with her, then there's nothing left to do ...

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
no I do not do it, I think I have a bug because I can not continue the game.
I will start again with a backup.

tanks:)

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I can not do the 2 optionals that are in Billy's tutorial:

* Optional * if you donated previous Billy's path tasks, you will have option to invite him to the beach during the photoshoot.
* Optional * repeat 340 step at Friday or Saturday. Billy will be there this time.

Does not give me the option to invite him to the beach, any help? I did the previous tasks or where do you give me the option to invite you to the beach? Mostly I did the mission of Billy with Janice on the beach, but I can not find the option of inviting him to come on Friday or Saturday to photoshop.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017

* Optional * if you donated previous Billy's path tasks, you will have option to invite him to the beach during the photoshoot.
* Optional * repeat 340 step at Friday or Saturday. Billy will be there this time.

Does not give me the option to invite him to the beach, any help? I did the previous tasks or where do you give me the option to invite you to the beach? Mostly I did the mission of Billy with Janice on the beach, but I can not find the option of inviting him to come on Friday or Saturday to photoshop.

kimwoobin

Jun 15, 2017

Before that, Billy should be given a poster, not a picture of mom.

jailman

Feb 11, 2018
No Kelly anal scene when I pulled up her skirt... anyone got a clue why?

EDIT: Ok nvm, you need at least 240 for kelly to have anal pop up in the next scene.

Last edited:

DigBick666

Apr 14, 2018
Just to verify. After i download the part_1 and part_2 i just need to extract 1 of them or do i need to extract both?

vimonline

Aug 5, 2017

Use this save.It's all you need for Billy photo shoot sesion.

5000fivethousand

Apr 26, 2017
Just a newbie question here, can I pick up were I left in v. 0.20 and continue in this version?
I can't find any savefiles, or how does it work when it's not Ren'Py?

Thanks!

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes