Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
hi i can't find the save folder, how i'm supposed to discover it if it's hidden? i've already selected the option for seeing hidden folders
Open windows file explorer and: View->Hidden elements
change that option to show them

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
hi i can't find the save folder, how i'm supposed to discover it if it's hidden? i've already selected the option for seeing hidden folders
Write in the search box the following: “%appdata%” .
After the search is finished left click or tap on the folder that the search feature found.
If it takes you to the following path: “C:\Users\The user that you are logged in with\AppData\”.
It means that your folders are still there but they are hidden.
Click on “View”.
Check the box “Hidden items”

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The only way to have older and more saves is to copy them to other location, right?
No, you can`t expand number of save slots, there is 8 and thats it, but you don`t have to do anyting about your old saves.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
okey i think rachel relation points are bugged. After you raise her relation to 170 there is no possible action that you can use to raise it to 180 and asking her to go naked just wearing see through robe requires 180. Checked this during 3 playrhroughs. Also walkthrough says rachel visits janice but i have never seen it

edit: bloody hell it is not bugged. After she falls and you help her to sofa there are 2 options i thought BACK was standed for walking away from the actions

DigBick666

Apr 14, 2018
Can anyone help me. i always got error it hangs-up and then white screen so i need to close the game again when i got to bathroom while Mom is inside. While it's ok if it's the sister

Jose222

Mar 7, 2018
I'm having problems with Rebecka at school. My relationship score with her is 15. I have also recorded her "hands-on" with Kevin.

The problem is that when I go to the classroom after school I only get the script about helping with schoolstuf and I get the +5 increase. Then the script stops and the picture freezes and I have to quit aand restart from my latest save. I don't have the option to show her the recording either. Am I missing something?

evilizer

Aug 31, 2017
Is somebody could make a CG (along with animations) for this game? My PC's pretty bad at "Unreal Engine" so I can't play it fluently.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Is somebody could make a CG (along with animations) for this game? My PC's pretty bad at "Unreal Engine" so I can't play it fluently.
this isnt unreal engine
you cant pull out animations from real time rendering engine, you can only record them(pretty much like any pc game)
i dont know about the CG part, since it is real time rendered there shouldnt be any pics(except the picture recorded on MC's computer)

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I'm having a problem where Billy is mad at me and won't talk to me, I need to go to the cosplay store to resolve this. However since I hadn't completed the Danielle line, I also need the tools from Billy, which can't be obtained, and (I could be wrong) but its the only thing I haven't completed and maybe the only way to unlock the cosplay store? There is no mention in the walkthrough
Same issue here. Can't progress anything now. Nice game, but too bad you need to follow a walkthrough or you get game breaking bugs.

evilizer

Aug 31, 2017
this isnt unreal engine
you cant pull out animations from real time rendering engine, you can only record them(pretty much like any pc game)
i dont know about the CG part, since it is real time rendered there shouldnt be any pics(except the picture recorded on MC's computer)
Actually both engine types're problematic for my PC. Thanks for the explanation by the way :)

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Actually both engine types're problematic for my PC. Thanks for the explanation by the way :)
np but one thing for sure unity is a little problematic engine. I remember 3-4 patches ago(unity engine patches) it was just fucking up and eating ram. You had to double the ram you were using to prevent that but i think they fixed that for now

dukeyyy

Jan 7, 2018
can anyone gimme a save file from the end of v0.18 , would be much appreciated tyvm . i formatted my pc and lost the game files

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes