Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well I have another buggy scene, now it stops at the threesome scene with Julie and Mom, it's the second instance of this scene. Everything seems ok but I can not proceed further in the game play from this point

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Ups i forget to say the most important part lol Did you ask her to use the outfit in the house?
Hmmm, I'm not sure what you are asking about here... I've asked her to wear this during outfit exchange in her room and there was no additional options for this request, as I recall ...

0uK

May 18, 2017
Hmmm, I'm not sure what you are asking about here... I've asked her to wear this during outfit exchange in her room and there was no additional options for this request, as I recall ...
After you request to wear the outfit you have a option to wear all the time in the house.

azerdog

Oct 29, 2017
maybe this bug has been mentioned but when I go to the beach after danielle and janice fight, the fight scene repeats itself whenever i go to said beach

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Ffs this game... I really really want to like it. But the mechanics are so damn dumb.

To progress here, you need a low chance happening, that can only happen once or twice a week. So you might have to spend 10 weeks doing nothing at all, just waiting for that chance.

No skip buttons or otherwise way to skip 50-150 clicks to skip forced content you have seen 30+ times already. You almost need an autoclicker just to get anywhere. Ex, nighttime visits, neighbor runs when going home etc etc.

Oh, the only way to progress here, is 50% chance to go forward, 50% chance to go backwards. And you need to build a lead of 5 times forward, through 50-150 click content, youll be doing 30 times again.

Bad income potential, coupled with highpriced must haves, if you want to come inside a gal. Buy anything really.

Basicly this game BADLY needs to stop using chance encounters for progress, and have a skip button, and it would actually stop being annoying and worth playing. You get annoyed so much when you have to go through the same content so many times, click so many times... and tbh WASTE SO MUCH TIME, getting nowhere. Litterally nowhere, youre just wasting time. No progress, nothing new. Just clicking and clicking and clicking to bypass what youve seen so many times.

Does anyone get the idea with all these repetitions of the same thing here?

Skip button (tldr): No skip button makes this game waste massive HOURS of time. For no reason.

Reactions: sbarabaus

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Ffs this game... I really really want to like it. But the mechanics are so damn dumb.

To progress here, you need a low chance happening, that can only happen once or twice a week. So you might have to spend 10 weeks doing nothing at all, just waiting for that chance.

No skip buttons or otherwise way to skip 50-150 clicks to skip forced content you have seen 30+ times already. You almost need an autoclicker just to get anywhere. Ex, nighttime visits, neighbor runs when going home etc etc.

Oh, the only way to progress here, is 50% chance to go forward, 50% chance to go backwards. And you need to build a lead of 5 times forward, through 50-150 click content, youll be doing 30 times again.

Bad income potential, coupled with highpriced must haves, if you want to come inside a gal. Buy anything really.

Basicly this game BADLY needs to stop using chance encounters for progress, and have a skip button, and it would actually stop being annoying and worth playing. You get annoyed so much when you have to go through the same content so many times, click so many times... and tbh WASTE SO MUCH TIME, getting nowhere. Litterally nowhere, youre just wasting time. No progress, nothing new. Just clicking and clicking and clicking to bypass what youve seen so many times.

Does anyone get the idea with all these repetitions of the same thing here?

Skip button (tldr): No skip button makes this game waste massive HOURS of time. For no reason.
l2p with two hands. Right on my mouse left on keyboard ENTER. Well about things you whine about in general:
From what i understand game was designed as story driven adult game also they wanted to make it lively by giving NPCs some sort of mind set. If that bothers you too much there are lots of games with just sex. This and Total Seduction has the far best potential to be great sandbox adult game.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes