Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
In the case of unity games that only use pre-rendered images, that is certainly the primary concern.
With this game, that's the last thing to even consider, when I doubt there's an android device that could run this game.
ofcourse but i was just thinking about RAM usage when i wrote that comment. VRAM is whole another story. Though there are some unityish based games are popping around apps, last time i tried to play one almost consumed my whole battery and damn thing was hot like a coal

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
can someone tell me why does the Jason always says after sex or seeing the mom sleeping this GAME VERSION, even though the game is finish?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
can someone tell me why does the Jason always says after sex or seeing the mom sleeping this GAME VERSION, even though the game is finish?
Simple. The game's NOT FINISHED.

Version 0.20 "Final" isn't the finished product. It's the final iteration of version 0.20.

Version 0.21 will have an initial release in the next few days. It will be followed by 1-2 more releases, the last of which will be 0.21 "Final".

Jul 12, 2017
I think the program and the characters are not daz3d or poser. And not in honey select ... Does anyone know what program they are doing?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
ofcourse but i was just thinking about RAM usage when i wrote that comment. VRAM is whole another story. Though there are some unityish based games are popping around apps, last time i tried to play one almost consumed my whole battery and damn thing was hot like a coal
The major stumbling block to ever getting Android support is the fragmentation issue where Android may be used as the OS but the hardware and the drivers that hook into Android are not standardized or consistent.

Each device from a manufacturer is different and it is the manufacturer who creates the HAL (Hardware Abstraction Layer) for whatever hardware is on the device for Android to hook into.

Unlike a PC where the OS sets all of this up via DirectX and the Hardware manufacturer simply makes a driver that allows DirectX to call the right rendering option.

Add to that the issue of the CPU being optimized for power saving on most Android devices and not graphics (android boxes like nVidia Shield being the exception here) there really is no way to make an Android version that could work on EVERY android unit even if they were all running the latest and greatest version of Android.

And putting a project like that into the Play Store would only result in a lot of unhappy reviews, reports and complaints that the game simply doesn't run...

I mean just look at all the people who have written here about problems with the Display on their PC!
That would be the NORM on Android not the exception.

Reactions: Skaldy

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
The major stumbling block to ever getting Android support is the fragmentation issue where Android may be used as the OS but the hardware and the drivers that hook into Android are not standardized or consistent.

Each device from a manufacturer is different and it is the manufacturer who creates the HAL (Hardware Abstraction Layer) for whatever hardware is on the device for Android to hook into.

Unlike a PC where the OS sets all of this up via DirectX and the Hardware manufacturer simply makes a driver that allows DirectX to call the right rendering option.

Add to that the issue of the CPU being optimized for power saving on most Android devices and not graphics (android boxes like nVidia Shield being the exception here) there really is no way to make an Android version that could work on EVERY android unit even if they were all running the latest and greatest version of Android.

And putting a project like that into the Play Store would only result in a lot of unhappy reviews, reports and complaints that the game simply doesn't run...

I mean just look at all the people who have written here about problems with the Display on their PC!
That would be the NORM on Android not the exception.
now someone needs to pin this as a general heads up for people who keep asking about android versions/conversions

Reactions: Asphyx

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
now someone needs to pin this as a general heads up for people who keep asking about android versions/conversions
Either that or pin the number of a self help group to get these people's head out of their phones for more than 30 seconds! LOL

I didn't even go into the issue of the problems with getting a game like this onto the play store in the first place...
It would likely be rejected due to its adult theme which means at best it would have to be sideloaded.

I can understand asking for a Mac version which pretty much uses the same CPUs, and GPUs a PC uses which makes the 3D rendering pretty standard to convert.

But Mobile was never really meant to do this kind of game. Even the ones who claim 3D rendering really are just tricking the eye with 2D made to look like 3D.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Either that or pin the number of a self help group to get these people's head out of their phones for more than 30 seconds! LOL

I didn't even go into the issue of the problems with getting a game like this onto the play store in the first place...
It would likely be rejected due to its adult theme which means at best it would have to be sideloaded.

I can understand asking for a Mac version which pretty much uses the same CPUs, and GPUs a PC uses which makes the 3D rendering pretty standard to convert.

But Mobile was never really meant to do this kind of game. Even the ones who claim 3D rendering really are just tricking the eye with 2D made to look like 3D.
lol i'm kind of old school about these things, some games are meant for certain platforms. Not just talking about performance here about gameplay as well.

Reactions: Asphyx

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I think the program and the characters are not daz3d or poser. And not in honey select ... Does anyone know what program they are doing?
Yeah. Unity (not sure what version, but Unity nonetheless).

It's not a collection of images or animated videos.
Everything you see in game is not pre-rendered. It's rendered real-time within the game, using your system's hardware to do so. Just like with the video games you get for consoles and PC - Battlefield, Call of Duty, World of Warcraft, The Elder Scrolls etc, etc.

hey guys need help the screen color is kinda weird kinda pinkish is there any way it can be fix?thank you
Yeah, but you're not going to like it @frankyyyyyy ...
Fork out money for better hardware.

Reactions: idocatrudiaris

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
Good night. I would like to know if anyone has the latest posting made today by KST..TKS.

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
From what you have to realize this 0.21 upload will be longer than the previous ones. In this way we can expect a lot. But by the way we will not see yet the return of the step father and also the largest participation in relation to the interaction of Billy .. It should stay for the next updates .. And it will be on Friday the 20th, the release of the new episode of the game.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes