luckz123

Feb 1, 2018
I did. She tells me to leave. No score or anything.
View attachment 81103
You need to talk to mom first in the living room when she is reading a book, then talk to kelly, go back to mom and spot her on the living room and talk to her again, then to kelly again and then you'll get an option "ask her about her friend" then she will introduce you to Emma, go to emma's house after: talk to her then she will invite you inside her house

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
i dont even have the PC showing up anywhere in my room.And i cant find mom's panty in the Bathroom either despite doing all the events.
HELP

Edit: I keep dragging my mouse towards the left and right. But the screen isnt budging at all. Very frustrating.

Maodz

Feb 5, 2018
So i got a save file from here, but i can't find the AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames folders, and the save editor is not working for me. Is there any other way to transfer the savefiles or i have to start a new game ( again) ?

max27

May 28, 2017
Just do as the walkthrough tell u, it is really simple. If u are following and still can't do it, then at least give us more details.
I have to give Billy a photo of the Mom so that he can give that shady guys name. How do I take the picture of the Mom?

max27

May 28, 2017
I remember u have to set up the camera in the shower and take it the day after.
Yeah I did that and also did the bedroom too, now I am stuck with the third one.
31.Go to Pool. Do scene with mom till you get chance to take a picture.

wiegelspee

Sep 5, 2016
I'm having a weird issue where people's clothes keep clipping through their bodies and there are odd lines on the bodies. This same computer ran Shadow of War cranked up to the highest so I don't believe it's an issue with hardware. Any ideas?

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes