Akrono$

May 2, 2017
Walkthrough lies in the torrent link?:confused:
because in the Mega link, there is no
and share somebody save version 0.21 PLS:FeelsBadMan:

american

Apr 24, 2017
You're not looking at the bigger picture. For the past few releases there have been gaming breaking bugs that prevent play from start to finish. PLUS these bugs sometimes don't get a fix out of beta and get pushed to the next release. A CG gallery that unlocks as you complete the events in game is something that should be high on the priority list(or someway to easily repeat them ->with direction<-) and I'm sure others agree. As far as a quest log goes it would just make the game more playable. Think about how much time would need to be invested if there was no walk-though. The game should try and shift from a walk though driven game flow to the actual story and in game direction.(It lacks this and is this games biggest issue for me.) Think about the more popular games this one can be compared to. They are more story driven game flow then random events that have no in game direction to point the player in the right direction.

If you're saying that community created game saves are the answer here I just disagree. The fact these exist and are relied on more or less prove my point about the game.
Don't Like stop playing ok simple for me it is go as is end no need it disagree more ok and that is something tht you must tske of game cretor or site the gme comes from here we can do everything for you ok just remember tht point also

prowlkk

Jun 23, 2017
"Your message ( ) contains inappropriate language"

x'Dx'Dx'D

Sex games forum and you cant use word "d*ck"

I didn't mean to offend someone. Juts guys are asking about walktrough and got answer to look for it. I understood that there is one and I shoud look for it. I looked and didn't find one.
So now i assume there is none for 0.22 for this moment.
I hope no one got offended by me.

Reactions: stark8g

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
You got just two posts but allready call the community "dicks". Dont expect much after that.
You gotto have patience. Two walkthroughs for 0.21 are still in the OP.
"Your message ( ) contains inappropriate language"

x'Dx'Dx'D

Sex games forum and you cant use word "d*ck"

I didn't mean to offend someone. Juts guys are asking about walktrough and got answer to look for it. I understood that there is one and I shoud look for it. I looked and didn't find one.
So now i assume there is none for 0.22 for this moment.
I hope no one got offended by me.
Probably cause you insulted everyone by calling them dicks, when you should have complimented everyone on the size of our dicks ;)

Protip: Janice can be fisted in the kitchen :eek:

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes