prowlkk

Jun 23, 2017
I'm sorry for my behavior guys... Patience isn't strong in me.
So ok... First one to post walktrough to 0.22 has the Biggus Dickus.

About you protip... You can fist her for some time now. ;)
This game needs more fisting and pissing.

Reactions: rainin727

Gullyver001

May 25, 2017
WTF? If i click the first time on TheTwist.exe i see the start screen. But if i click on start it delete the exe and nothing happens. After unpacking it the second time an click on TheTwist.exe it just deletes himself at the point. The same appears if i download it again an install it again. Some Ideas to fix it?

My Specs:
Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~3.5 GHz
Memory: 16384MB
Available Memory: 16350MB
Page File: 6516MB used, 26218MB
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
Grafik Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

Gullyver001

May 25, 2017
Overzealous virus scanner probably. Or you have some weird virus that deletes programs you run.
No its not a virus. Have checket it several times. Also its not my Virus Scanner because it messages me bevore it delete a file or ask for permission. ;)

Ok, found the issue. Avast send the exe into the contamination container because it finds an IDP.ARES.Generic Maleware in it. Dont know why it doesn't warn me this time. For system safety i wait for the final version and check if the problem will still be there.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
I'm sorry for my behavior guys... Patience isn't strong in me.
So ok... First one to post walktrough to 0.22 has the Biggus Dickus.

About you protip... You can fist her for some time now. ;)
This game needs more fisting and pissing.
Really? Will thanks for that headsup. I need to delve more. I completely missed the fisting kitchen bit.

prowlkk

Jun 23, 2017
Its connectet with asshole training at night (with the statue) . You have to train about 3 times and after that you can fist her.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How where you able to get around the game bug that won't let you leave when you buy the sleeping pills?
I got the sleeping pills when I went to ask her about them the first time and she asked in exchange if I could cover for her at the pharmacy for a couple of hours. The game breaking problem only occurs if you want to buy more.

Reactions: Mack Truck

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Has anyone found how to change the tan lines yet? I 've figured out by going to Janice's bedroom at 21:00 you can walk in on her in panty hose and pick her daily and swimsuit option. I didn't not see an option to adjust tan lines

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Has anyone found how to change the tan lines yet? I 've figured out by going to Janice's bedroom at 21:00 you can walk in on her in panty hose and pick her daily and swimsuit option. I didn't not see an option to adjust tan lines
Invite Janice to the beach

Reactions: Mack Truck

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
When is the MC allowed to knock up the women in this game?
who r the sleeping pills to be used on?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes