Antimage

May 9, 2017
I'm sure someone asked this before but... anyone knows how to bypass the MEGA download limit? I didn't use it for like a month and the f***** says that I exceeded the limit! btw thx for the links! :)
The data limit is not on a monthly basis, it's on a day to day basis, mega uses a very retarded dynamic bandwidth system, you must be under 2 Gigs per day for the free user quota plan for the limitation message to popup

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
TheTwist022Beta1

Came across a game breaking bug

If you enter the hospital the screen goes black and you are forced to exit the game and start again.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If I were you, I'd only download it if it says "Final" somewhere in the version. I'm leery of downloading several gigs on 300gig/month allotment when I've got other stuff to test and upload.
Not to mention MEGA has become an enormous pain the ass during the last few months.

PangLL

Jul 4, 2017
how do i get the sleeping pills ?
I've been struggling for half an hour and no idea how can i get rid of my fucking annoying dad

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Are Julia and Janice relatives? is ther sex between them, not threesome
No they're not blood related and yes the do have sex with each other and not in a threesome.

I'll give you a hint it's during the evening in Julia's room, you can check the walkthrough.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes