rocky91

May 26, 2017
PLEASE just try to search a little bit before you ask a question, which has already been answered many times.

Attach your latest save game file and I'll find what has to be done.
I did search, most results were for mother and neighbor scene or asking how to get the mother sister scene.:FeelsBadMan:

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
I do hope one of the glitches fixed will be the whole if you need 200 to continue and have 195 points, the game won´t let you continue, as in no matter what you do you won´t get any more points and as such can´t progress.
It does kinda hurt the game, as in if you don´t have multiple saves you will be forced to start over from the beginning.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

- 9 new scenes.

- New character - John.

- 5 new items.

- Characters that received updates:

• Janice
  • Kelly
  • Julia
  • Kira
  • Rebecca

- Updated locations:

• Jason's room
  • Living room
  • Bathroom
  • School
  • Classroom
  • Pharmacy store
  • Bedroom
  • Bedroom (at night)
  • Locker room
  • Beach

- New feature: "mini-game" added to some scenes.

- Janice's tan-lines strength can be adjusted (from none to very bright)

- Janice's tan-lines changes accordingly to the swimsuit.

- Janice now have 3 different style swimsuits.

- Janice swimsuit color can be changed (7 different colors)

- Money can be made by helping Kelly at pharmacy store.

- Janice skin shader completely upgraded.

- Grammar in some scenes drastically improved.

- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
John? Who the fuck is John!? Better not be stealin' any of our girls!
Janice's husband, Jason/Julia's adoptive father.

This (the character of John) is something I've been simultaneously personally looking forward to, simply to see where it goes, and dreading at the same time. Let's just say I'll be spending some time skimming over reactions in this thread...

Reactions: Asphyx

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Janice's husband, Jason/Julia's adoptive father.

This (the character of John) is something I've been simultaneously personally looking forward to, simply to see where it goes, and dreading at the same time. Let's just say I'll be spending some time skimming over reactions in this thread...
That's cool. Though it's either your "Dad" or maybe Rebbecca's husband. My "reaction" is what I think most people will think x'D

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That's cool. Though it's either your "Dad" or maybe Rebbecca's husband. My "reaction" is what I think most people will think x'D
John is Janice's husband, and is Jason/Julia's adoptive father.
His return is introducing a "sneaking" element to the home life for relations with Jason and the women. Including some sort of mini-game that I had already expressed reservations toward, but will still play the game regardless.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes