N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Don't be so smart.. yesterday was that release date is 18.05, today i saw 19.05 so i wanna better ask.. maybe something change again
where did you get that yesterday would be the release? and even if yesterday was the release then it should be up by now.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
where did you get that yesterday would be the release? and even if yesterday was the release then it should be up by now.
It was earlier mentioned that KST was aiming for release on the 18th (Friday), but was later updated to the 20th (Sunday) once that information had been made available by KST.

Either way, it's a case of not fully paying attention to release information.
I do admit that the only dates mentioned I've seen were the 18th and 20th, nothing about the 19th until now.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Latest news for ver. 0.22Beta (source: ):

: I'm hoping to realese 0.22Beta at May18 (6d ago)
: Probably will be out Monday May 21st you think? (8h ago)
: It will be up on May 20th, Sunday (6h ago)
: Cool thanks for the reply (3h ago)

Edit: The so awaited ver. 0.22 will most likely be BETA.
So you can expect that there will be some bugs in it.
That's why I STRONGLY recommend to make a backup of the whole save game folder prior to installing it!

kaneda95

Feb 12, 2018
Thanks AngelOfDeath ... I restart the game with your Walkthrough (the .pdf made by Cybrill).
PS : Peace my friends !

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Thanks AngelOfDeath ... I restart the game with your Walkthrough (the .pdf made by Cybrill).
PS : Peace my friends !
Then I will give you a friendly advise:
If you decide to cheat - use only the built in cheats (C + H). They are safe!
Using other cheats like cheat menu or save editor is not entirely safe. Don't get me wrong, they are powerful tools, but unless you fully understand the purpose of every variable you are changing - there is a chance that you can break the game logic.

Reactions: Carcalla

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
Honestly these kind of games are so infuriating. You basically have to be the developer to know where to find the right seemingly irrelevant trigger to progress.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
what´s julias phone p/w?
The password is Rick.
For the first time, this, one of the most repeated questions and answers in this thread, made me break out into hysterical laughter for the better part of five minutes, and I haven't even had a drink yet!XD

Yes ... I've cheat with the Cheat Menu ... that's probably my problem !
So Only ( C+H ;) ... OK
Wow ! That's not a Walkthrough ! That's a Mission ! x'Dx'Dx'D

Now that, that is dedication!

Joking aside, it's actually kind of nice to see someone going the extra mile when using a walkthrough. I tip my hat to thee!;)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes