ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
anybody will be generous enough to write up a walk-through?
I'm stuck at 40 with mom.
Thanks.
There's a walk-through on the 1st page, well there's two actually. One is a rar file and the other is a PDF file. The PDF might help you make your choices (coloured listings) better, and both are listed under the images before the first post.

Reactions: farmerator

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Not sure but the download I've just done, says TheTwist021Final-WIN.zip, but yesterday it said TheTwist021Betapart1.rar. As this one wouldn't work, for me at least, I had issues extracting it, so I logged on today and saw this "updated"version [the Win.zip version]. Nothing listed about any update from Beta to this version, so I'm assuming that this one doesn't have the cheat engine some people are asking about?
Not played it yet so I've no idea if it has or not.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Not sure but the download I've just done, says TheTwist021Final-WIN.zip, but yesterday it said TheTwist021Betapart1.rar. As this one wouldn't work, for me at least, I had issues extracting it, so I logged on today and saw this "updated"version [the Win.zip version]. Nothing listed about any update from Beta to this version, so I'm assuming that this one doesn't have the cheat engine some people are asking about?
Not played it yet so I've no idea if it has or not.
The .21final was uploaded between the 24th and 28th of April.
The Cheat Console is active, you just have to go into the hallway at daytime and press C and H.

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Hi everyone! I have a thought. Could it be that Danielle is a prostitute? Because if you look at the games "Tags" you find "Prostitution" and there has been no such thing in the game yet. Cool and "far out" in that case. If Jason then shadows her and watch her with a client or clients then it would be 100%. Then he can blackmail her for sex and use her as a slave, maybe he can earn money as her pimp. ;):p:):):):):)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hi everyone! I have a thought. Could it be that Danielle is a prostitute? Because if you look at the games "Tags" you find "Prostitution" and there has been no such thing in the game yet. Cool and "far out" in that case. If Jason then shadows her and watch her with a client or clients then it would be 100%. Then he can blackmail her for sex and use her as a slave, maybe he can earn money as her pimp. ;):p:):):):):)
You can pimp out Janice & (to a lesser extent) Julia for personal gain... items and money.
I'm not dismissing the possibility of Janice being a prostitute, but I'm just saying, there's already prostitution in the game.

Reactions: rgnar62

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Hello everyone
I noticed that the anal scene with mom and sister in the pool was removed. Is it a bug?
No but I bet the reason why you didn't get the option was you don't have any lube!
Not all anal scenes require it but a few of the early ones (like the Pool Scene) do require you have Lube to get the Anal option!

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
You can pimp out Janice & (to a lesser extent) Julia for personal gain... items and money.
I'm not dismissing the possibility of Janice being a prostitute, but I'm just saying, there's already prostitution in the game.
I don't know what you mean with "pimp out"? Prostitution for me is when a girl sell sex as a occupation.

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Do you know what a pimp is?

Do you know how to use a search engine?
Pimp can be used in two meanings 1. You can pimp up a car or in some case people. 2. A pimp is a man who uses girls (whores) and let them work on the street for him and often take most of their earned money. I haven't seen that in the game so far (played every part until v0.22). Search engine, why??

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Pimp can be used in two meanings 1. You can pimp up a car or in some case people. 2. A pimp is a man who uses girls (whores) and let them work on the street for him and often take most of their earned money. I haven't seen that in the game so far (played every part until v0.22). Search engine, why??
Take your second definition (the one that actually applies to "what is a pimp?"), apply some thought between what a pimp is, and pimping someone out.

how you might use a search engine to help yourself, instead of asking a silly question that you can answer yourself by exercising some logical deduction.

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
I don't need no search engine to know that "pimp out" and "prostitution" is two different things. If you read the tags for this game it says "prostitution". Use a search engine.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I don't need no search engine to know that "pimp out" and "prostitution" is two different things. If you read the tags for this game it says "prostitution". Use a search engine.
Pimps pimp out prostitutes. You know what a pimp is, you know what pimping out is, and you know what a prostitute is.
How can you be so obtuse over something that is obvious?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
This Thread is like a Car accident, you can't just look away.

Prostitution, yeah Kelly let's you pay for the Anal Lesson's, i guess this alone would fit the description pretty well. Then there is Janice and Julia whom both you get money from others for let them having sex with J/J.

XD

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes