Siz

Apr 20, 2018
im at the part where you get caught by billy and talked to him but when i go home there is no cosplay website, do i need to do something to trigger it?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
im at the part where you get caught by billy and talked to him but when i go home there is no cosplay website, do i need to do something to trigger it?
319. Next day, after the school approach the Billy and ask about the plumber tools. He will give two options:
a) Bring him a poster with night elf priestress. To get the poster you need to use your PC and "search the web"

Siz

Apr 20, 2018
319. Next day, after the school approach the Billy and ask about the plumber tools. He will give two options:
a) Bring him a poster with night elf priestress. To get the poster you need to use your PC and "search the web"
i tried he just tells me to fuck off lol

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
i tried he just tells me to fuck off lol
I'm sorry i just start to rant. It's nothing personally...

This is an adult gaming forum, i by my understanding want to believe this is a place where people tend to be wiser then a slice of bread.
Please stop asking STUPID Questions about things you could EASILY find for yourself by searching through the WALKTHROUGH which is provided in the Opening Post. This LAZYNESS is killing me. HELP YOURSELF it is sooo easy!

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
I am stuck in the mom sister threesome scene. The animation gets stuck on the mom eating sister's pussy scene and i cannot progress. Same thing happens while having sex with sister in her room.
PLEASE just try to search a little bit before you ask a question, which has already been answered many times.

Attach your latest save game file and I'll find what has to be done.

Siz

Apr 20, 2018
I'm sorry i just start to rant. It's nothing personally...

This is an adult gaming forum, i by my understanding want to believe this is a place where people tend to be wiser then a slice of bread.
Please stop asking STUPID Questions about things you could EASILY find for yourself by searching through the WALKTHROUGH which is provided in the Opening Post. This LAZYNESS is killing me. HELP YOURSELF it is sooo easy!
Im actually following the walkthrough. It says to just go to computer after billy but when i do that theres nothing there. I tried talking to everyone to see if there was a trigger but nothing happened, so i came here looking for help. Sorry for bothering you!

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Im actually following the walkthrough. It says to just go to computer after billy but when i do that theres nothing there. I tried talking to everyone to see if there was a trigger but nothing happened, so i came here looking for help. Sorry for bothering you!
Yeah, but you're the only one who knows what you did in your playthrough, all we can do is guessing.
You must have missed a trigger somewhere in the game. All i can say.

Sorry for acting thin skinned today, but following the last few pages from this thread makes you disbelieve in humans.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
there are some bugs in the twist 21 final, i cannot progress with rebecca without cheat. i think the car remote there's still problm there. you can't finish the game from the beginning

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
i cannot repeat ask Kelly about making movie in the latest ver. there are still some bugs here. i hope they fix them at the next update

kaneda95

Feb 12, 2018
In the walkthrough I can't do the point 71. Ask Emma for advice at her home (I have necklace and dress in my inventory). So I can't Use Jason's PC to book the restaurant ! ... and progress in the game. How could I cheat with this scene ? Thanks

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
In the walkthrough I can't do the point 71. Ask Emma for advice at her home (I have necklace and dress in my inventory). So I can't Use Jason's PC to book the restaurant ! ... and progress in the game. How could I cheat with this scene ? Thanks
How is your progress with Emma and what walkthrough are you referring to? Because the one on the right side doesnt have numbers.
[...]
If you have necklace and dress in your inventory you will be able to ask
Julia/billy/Emma about restaurant.
(progress Emma Line)
-
The correct one will be Emma.[...]
So you have to progress with Emma in order to ask her about the restaurant.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How is your progress with Emma and what walkthrough are you referring to? Because the one on the right side doesnt have numbers.
The one on the left is a Text File (inside the rar file) with numbered lines.

It's really not a fantastic leap of logic to assume that, since there have been people referring to something that's missing from your walkthrough, the PDF file, which is numbered lines.

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
The one on the left is a Text File (inside the rar file) with numbered lines.

It's really not a fantastic leap of logic to assume that, since there have been people referring to something that's missing from your walkthrough, the PDF file, which is numbered lines.
Well you do realise that there is a lack of information in his post, right?
If his progression with Emma isnt far enough he will be stuck at that point until he progresses.
Many things/events in this game are attached to another plotline.
Without further information i have to guess. And what are talking about logic? I just wanted to clrarify that he has to be more specific about "that" walktrough (because it isnt mine) and his problem.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

american

Apr 24, 2017
Yeah, but you're the only one who knows what you did in your playthrough, all we can do is guessing.
You must have missed a trigger somewhere in the game. All i can say.

Sorry for acting thin skinned today, but following the last few pages from this thread makes you disbelieve in humans.
Hi it is ok you are huan and come apoint went to much is to much and have to let it out understand and respect you for all BS you must go thru but got remember lot of this people who ask this BS qiestion want to get under your skin so try to read them and let go ok it is not worth fall into there trap and become like them and you know that only want someone to play game for them

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well you do realise that there is a lack of information in his post, right?
Yes, and I chose not to waste my time on coaxing required information out of someone over the course of several posts that would easily have been put into their initial post, if they'd exercised forethought and common sense.

And what are talking about logic? I just wanted to clrarify that he has to be more specific about "that" walktrough (because it isnt mine) and his problem.
You didn't need to seek clarity of which walkthrough was being used. It's self evident.
They specifically make mention of point 71.
You are clearly referring to the PDF walkthrough that doesn't have numbered lines, whilst he clearly is using the text file that has numbered lines.
You raised a redundant issue in the form of which walkthrough is being used, when both cover the same material in a different format.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
there are some bugs in the twist 21 final, i cannot progress with rebecca without cheat. i think the car remote there's still problm there. you can't finish the game from the beginning
i cannot repeat ask Kelly about making movie in the latest ver. there are still some bugs here. i hope they fix them at the next update
Version 0.21 of the game is actually very stable and bug free.
There are several minor bugs who can only be noticed if you look closely into the game's decompiled code.
The only one major bug which actually messes with the play-through is the one with the evening threesome scene in Julia's room. This major bug makes that scene unpassable and makes future game progression impossible because that scene is necessary requirement for several quest and sub-quest lines. I've wrote very detailed guide how pass that scene .
I have started and completed the game with version 0.21 final.

Of course there are a few moments of the game that are a little bit trickier to pass. There are some others that are requiring some progression in a different quest line before you can pass them.
So if you have problems with game progression, I recommend you to download and read carefully that written by Cybrill. If you still can not progress then read carefully that particular character quest line and all references to other characters quest lines and try to find what you are missed.

If you still can't progress - ask here, but PLEASE be more specific: write in detail what you have already done, what you haven't done and what you are trying to do. Also upload your latest save game file. Then and only then you can hope that someone will give you the right answer.

I don't remember how to arrive at the twist save's folder
<your system drive>:\Users\<your username>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes