May 5, 2018
First of all: out of the whole popular games list, this one is the best for me.

Sadly, getting shady guy to talk was a real pain in the ass so I said "fuck it" and cheated and ignored him for another 30 days finally I need him again for the car-hacking item > cheated that again but for some reason it won't let me use it, As great as I think the game was I couldn't force myself to start a whole new save and follow every walkthrough step from scratch. 10/10 Maybe make shady guy easier to talk to.

yekyaw

May 15, 2018
How much content?

So far I have found:

1. massage mothers feet in swimming pool
2. Get caught jerking off at night
3. Face in mothers ass when she's having a nap
4. Kiss mother while she's drunk (and play with tits)
5. Massage mothers back on couch and play with her bare tits
6. Film mother in the shower (only 1 video)
7. Steal panties in bathroom
8. Give Sister lemonade
9. Feel Sisters boobs
10. Rub mothers ass in kitchen

That's all i've found
too bad ;

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
too bad ;
Are you really quoted an two year old comment, and comment to the state of the game from 2016?! LOL
Do you realise, that the game is in the POPULAR SECTION of games on F95. Do you really think this would be the case if the content were still the same like 2 years ago?!

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
how to open the computer in jason's room
By clicking on it...left Mouse button...move the cursor above the Monitor, it will highlighted (in blue), then click with the left mouse button...

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
318. Go to Danielle's place and knock on the door. She will invite you inside to check the sink.

I can't do this, everytime I go to her place, it always tells me that I shouldn't bother her. Any tips?

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
318. Go to Danielle's place and knock on the door. She will invite you inside to check the sink.

I can't do this, everytime I go to her place, it always tells me that I shouldn't bother her. Any tips?
Did you took the towel from your Bath room? Talked with her in the park, or had some talking/swim at the beach, talked with Mom about Danielle?

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Can anybody help me, I am stuck :(
I can't activate the sink repair thing! I have done everything until I shall talk with mom in the living room.
I have fetched the towel and been with Mom and Danielle at the beach. But Mom still talks about the adaptation in the soffa. My points with everyone is as high as it can be. Is there any cheat to reach the "sink" scene at Danielles place?

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Also have another question. What's the purpose with "Gentle" and "Rough" in the cheat console?? Do they have any impact on the game or what??

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
It worked, thanks.
Problem persist! This is what happens: 1. I have talked with Danielle in the park. 2. Fetched the towel and given Danielle massage at the beach (earlier in game) 3: Had my fun with Mom and Danielle (also earlier in game). If I now meet Danielle at the beach Saturday 14:00 (2pm) I can give massage in one scenario and nothing more happens. In the other Mom shows up and get angry and I loose 10 points. Still now change in the discussion whit mom in Living room. If I visit Danielle "Nothing Important", "Talk about Janice" and "About her Breast", nothing Moore.????????? What to do??
Without the solution to this I can't go any further in the game :(

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
Problem persist! This is what happens: 1. I have talked with Danielle in the park. 2. Fetched the towel and given Danielle massage at the beach (earlier in game) 3: Had my fun with Mom and Danielle (also earlier in game). If I now meet Danielle at the beach Saturday 14:00 (2pm) I can give massage in one scenario and nothing more happens. In the other Mom shows up and get angry and I loose 10 points. Still now change in the discussion whit mom in Living room. If I visit Danielle "Nothing Important", "Talk about Janice" and "About her Breast", nothing Moore.????????? What to do??
Without the solution to this I can't go any further in the game :(
That's the point. Just talk about her breast and if you have enough points with her, I think 100 or 80, you can see her breast and then you can proceed further more to touch them and suck them. And if you wanted her to let you do this you should maintain enough points with her.

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
That's the point. Just talk about her breast and if you have enough points with her, I think 100 or 80, you can see her breast and then you can proceed further more to touch them and suck them. And if you wanted her to let you do this you should maintain enough points with her.
All ready done that. According to the Walkthrough I should get the opportunity to repair the sink in Danielle's house (after I have talked with Mom in the Living room). How can I make that possible??

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes