AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
I stucked, I can't press anything...
Or maybe ... Julia and Janice didn't want to make threesome with you ... :D
you can find how to convince them to do that notorious threesome. ;)
And next time when you are stucked in a threesome and you are wandering what to press ... press your joystick man! :closedeyesmile:

deathleake

Oct 31, 2017
Can any body give me a save day that's really far in the game because my computer got swiped," or a sibling that's younger, fuking through it down the stairs but didn't know anybody" recovery didn't help redonwloade everything and save editor. please and thank you.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Can any body give me a save day that's really far in the game because my computer got swiped," or a sibling that's younger, fuking through it down the stairs but didn't know anybody" recovery didn't help redonwloade everything and save editor. please and thank you.
There are tons of save-files burried here in this thread, how about you use the Search Function (up right, x search this thread only).

oaaltan

Feb 2, 2018
There is a problem in the new version. The guy at the school gave me a mission to give me carhack. I go to the beach before 20.00 I see the red hooded man. I go to the beaches after 20.00, when I go to the remote corner of the beach, I do not pay attention to '' I have to get a very dark hand '' and I can not do anything. would you please help me.

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
I just speak for myself not for others. But IF YOU need this kind of Walkthrough, why not make yourself one?!
I don't need it lol there is a walk-though. I'm willing to bet there are more then a few players who would want this feature or info on how to go back and replay scenes. I honestly thought there might have been something because of the size of the community around this game. I was just asking if it was out there...also suggesting a feature be added based on how far along this game has come....if you feel that it shouldn't I guess I don't understand why. As far as the "replay list" the whole reason I was asking was because I don't have time or want to do it my self....AND it would be a helpful check list for completionists. Even if you wanted to argue it would detract from progress around new story/scene content I feel like a feature like this would help round this game out more and in turn be more beneficial over all.

I find your comment/tone inappropriately condescending and of no value. If you know nothing like that exists and you were trying to be helpful in a game community forum some form of "Nope" would have worked and added value to the thread.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I don't need it lol there is a walk-though. I'm willing to bet there are more then a few players who would want this feature or info on how to go back and replay scenes. I honestly thought there might have been something because of the size of the community around this game. I was just asking if it was out there...also suggesting a feature be added based on how far along this game has come....if you feel that it shouldn't I guess I don't understand why. As far as the "replay list" the whole reason I was asking was because I don't have time or want to do it my self....AND it would be a helpful check list for completionists. Even if you wanted to argue it would detract from progress around new story/scene content I feel like a feature like this would help round this game out more and in turn be more beneficial over all.

I find your comment/tone inappropriately condescending and of no value. If you know nothing like that exists and you were trying to be helpful in a game community forum some form of "Nope" would have worked and added value to the thread.
Nope XD

Okay, so maybe i have misunderstood your initial posting.
You want a feature like a >>Cinema Mode<< where you can play/watch all the lewd content again?! f.e. you click on the TV in the living room and choose a scene to replay/watch?!
If so, you should ask KsT on his Patreon about the possibility of implementing this.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
There is a problem in the new version. The guy at the school gave me a mission to give me carhack. I go to the beach before 20.00 I see the red hooded man. I go to the beaches after 20.00, when I go to the remote corner of the beach, I do not pay attention to '' I have to get a very dark hand '' and I can not do anything. would you please help me.
There is no problem with the new version. That part of the game is a little bit tricky.
Everything is very good explained on page 20 in the .

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
For all users who have some programming experience, I'm uploading the complete list of all scene dump files for the current version 0.21. '.dmp' files can be opened with any text editor. I recommend Notepad++ or other advanced text editor which allows searching in multiple files.

Those scene dump files are the best walktrough for the game.
There you can find what are the requirements for any event in the game, what score you need with particular women to pass particular scene, what are the chances to succeed, what gentle/rough score you need to see additional animations and many many more things.

american

Apr 24, 2017

Good day to you yes this is a Game forum true and maybe my fellow member got little over zealous with his coments but remember this is a free site and share site and most of members here do this on there free time or as hobby and to help other and what you ask should be took direct with creator of game or site the game is made from and a fee will mostly likely need to be paid for that service ok so don't go apeshit on members here for something that is not real in there control are very time need if that choice to do it so good but myself help with way that do it so and respect them so please just be calm and yes he also should answer littel bit ore clmer to but you ist also think how many other assholes he get on his nerve a day to

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Question for some reason i can´t seem to get Rachel´s score past 145, if i go either help her carry the shopping bags home or visit her when Billy isn´t around none of the dialog choices raises the score.
I have bought both the underwear and shoes, and went with the entire talk to billy and such, but it didn´t do anything.
The score remains where it is and if the try the whole massage thing it further decreases.
Also anyone know how to get the score to increase once again??

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Question for some reason i can´t seem to get Rachel´s score past 145, if i go either help her carry the shopping bags home or visit her when Billy isn´t around none of the dialog choices raises the score.
I have bought both the underwear and shoes, and went with the entire talk to billy and such, but it didn´t do anything.
The score remains where it is and if the try the whole massage thing it further decreases.
Also anyone know how to get the score to increase once again??
Thats something ive experienced a lot in this game... If you have value not divideable by 10 then it screws up, it cannot get you over a breakpoint only TO the breakpoint. But the game mechanic doesnt allow for giving you half points to reach the breakpoint either.
Go find a way to get a minus on the score... I think watching her change clothes should do the trick as far as i recall. Then you get to 140 points, and can earn the 10 points to 150.

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Well unfortunately i got up to 150 points and then it stops the usual touch her but and kiss her doesn´t further increase the points.
And i need to get up to 170 in order to get further so what do i do??

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Well unfortunately i got up to 150 points and then it stops the usual touch her but and kiss her doesn´t further increase the points.
And i need to get up to 170 in order to get further so what do i do??
Ask about billys progress or something with giving her shoes.. either one.

Might also be here that youre dependant on continuing Julias storyline

Anyway, there is a complete walkthrough for that in the opening post.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes