WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I can't do anal with mom in threesome scene the the pool ( i can't do it only with sis). Dunno where i was wrong. I also used your save file but nothing change (thx to post them anyway).
From my Save File, shot 2 minutes ago... >>>
Have you done all the prerequisites like birthday eve, or anything else?

ShadeSparrow

Aug 5, 2017
From my Save File, shot 2 minutes ago... >>>
Have you done all the prerequisites like birthday eve, or anything else?
Nothing to do, he make me chose if i wanna fuck Mom or sis an then when i pick Mom game skip selection to switch from vag to anal... Really i don't know why.
I encountered the same problem in the previous version. Maybe a failed Reg command?
EDIT: Solved with cheat console, switch the value mmfpool_m to 0 on 1. Anybody know how fix it without cheats? Thx All

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Nothing to do, he make me chose if i wanna fuck Mom or sis an then when i pick Mom game skip selection to switch from vag to anal... Really i don't know why.
I encountered the same problem in the previous version. Maybe a failed Reg command?
EDIT: Solved with cheat console, switch the value mmfpool_m to 0 on 1. Anybody know how fix it without cheats? Thx All
IdK, did you extract the new version over the old one (some people tend to do this...).

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
doc_Kimble is right.
To fuck her anally without cheating you need to finish Mom's birthday quest first (variable mombd >= 7).
mombd goes to 7 when you fuck her anally at her bedroom in the evening after the restaurant.

Longbow64

Dec 5, 2017
Hello i am really confused how do i save the game is there a button i press or does it save it automatic when you go to sleep ?

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
Hello i am really confused how do i save the game is there a button i press or does it save it automatic when you go to sleep ?
As far as i know you have to choose "quit&save" when you push that power button icon to shut the game down.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
LOL

PLEASE someone have mercy, and share the latest WIP with them...

LOL

rocky91

May 26, 2017
I am stuck in the mom sister threesome scene. The animation gets stuck on the mom eating sister's pussy scene and i cannot progress. Same thing happens while having sex with sister in her room.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes