Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No, if your comp. doesn`t have enought memory powerfull CPU AND GOOD GPU, it aint gonna work.Only thing that you can do, is lower your resolution of the game.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
still don't know why this game has a incest tag...or is step mother and sister counted as incest now?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So your rigg freezed, right ??? That screen should go on by it self !!!! You are out of memory, I think.

MortuViu

Mar 18, 2018
I have a problem about studio.After I talk with sis in her room at night ....next day between 11 AM-16 PM I can go inside

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So your rigg freezed, right ??? That screen should go on by it self !!!! You are out of memory, I think.
No, that is a bug which will be fixed in the next update, it appears if you haven't done Emma's TV fix event.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So this bug appears in some "new" versions, because aint that sceen made a long, long ago ???
Yes. I had this freeze too (v.21), i talked with KST about it, and he told me, he is aware of that bug, and he will fix it with .22. A few pages ago this topic was discussed (around page 505-511).

Reactions: Nerttu

MortuViu

Mar 18, 2018
Hi! I have a problem about meeting Billy's mom...after i made 3 times with mom on the piet beach ( or how s the name :))) ) I got the cupon from my imail box but next day after school i dont have the choose for him to dont go home . If some1 can help me i m very happy :D have a good day

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Oh. So you probably find your real parents, then have sex with your newly found mom?
No! The name of the game is the Twist!
So what is most likely is that you find out who your real Mother is and then realize you have been fucking her for the entirety of the game!

As for why he has left that plot line alone for so long...
I suspect the Patreon crackdown on Incest titles may have had something to do with it.
What does exist in the game can be dismissed as they are supposedly adopted and not truly related. So while I suspect he will start to advance that plot again I still don't think you will see the result of "WHO IS MOM" until the very last release.
What we may find out is how others in the story are related to each other. I suspect the sister is related to the Pharmacist and we may even find out that Billy is actually your half brother.

But I don't expect the reveal of who your real mother is until he is pretty much at the end of the game completion.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes