secviolence

Oct 8, 2017
Hey can someone help me? My save bugged.
I have the supply for the shady guy but when I speak with him no options at all appear so I can't progress with Rebecca anymore.

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Honestly these kind of games are so infuriating. You basically have to be the developer to know where to find the right seemingly irrelevant trigger to progress.
I feel the same way! In the early stages/builds where you can play though all the content in one short sitting the walk-though currently provided is enough. Now however this game is loaded with content and the focus should be polish and origination. Story flow, re-playable content, and user interface should get some focus before any new content is added to the game. Having a simple "quest log" or "Story Log" to show what your on and have already completed would do this game wonders.

Until then you basically have to use the walk-though or download and import a completed save file.

Reactions: PurplePatch

PurplePatch

Sep 6, 2017
My best guess: Sunday May 20 at 19:28 hours and 37 seconds Greenwich mean time. ( it will be here when it's done ).
Darn was hoping for it to be earlier. I have to fly tonight lol.

But I know that due to tinkering and a few newer changes this means that the old release date of 13th are now getting later and later lol :(

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
I just started this game. Wanted to know if there is a way to save the game without exiting?
If you want to save your game - press 'Save and quit' button, choose a slot, name it and press 'Save'. Then press 'Load' button and choose the same slot. That's it! Your game is saved and you can continue playing.
To exit the application press 'Exit' button.
Sorry but in ver 0.21 there is no other way.

To all others who have suggestions or wishes about the game - please post them in . I'm almost 100% sure that no one from the developers is reading this forum.
If you become a patron of this project there is a chance that you suggestions may find their way into the game. Just spend a few bucks to support the project. Please don't blame me but this is the way how the things work.

american

Apr 24, 2017
I feel the same way! In the early stages/builds where you can play though all the content in one short sitting the walk-though currently provided is enough. Now however this game is loaded with content and the focus should be polish and origination. Story flow, re-playable content, and user interface should get some focus before any new content is added to the game. Having a simple "quest log" or "Story Log" to show what your on and have already completed would do this game wonders.

Until then you basically have to use the walk-though or download and import a completed save file.
WHY????? Just Play the new Update and finished the game save everything you done in past for you and no need to go back and continue repeat scene over and over again I DON'T INDERSTAND WHY YOU THINK YOU NEED THIS maybe CG gallery ok good but more than that no in my honest opinion

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
can anybody help me? I cannot repeat movie sex with Kelly. did i miss something? please check this save game, it happened when i plat this game from the beginning, but the save game that I've finished , i can repeat it the movie scenes. I'm playing 21 Final ver

Reactions: Dejay

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Then I will give you a friendly advise:
If you decide to cheat - use only the built in cheats (C + H). They are safe!
Using other cheats like cheat menu or save editor is not entirely safe. Don't get me wrong, they are powerful tools, but unless you fully understand the purpose of every variable you are changing - there is a chance that you can break the game logic.
It's must be careful with other tools, they are good but It's should know that you doing and have a backup

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
For the first time, this, one of the most repeated questions and answers in this thread, made me break out into hysterical laughter for the better part of five minutes, and I haven't even had a drink yet!XD
Just for shits and giggles...I did a search here for "The Password is Rick"

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
4 hrs to go before sunday is over here ....was really hoping it would have dropped a few hours earlier, wont get a lot of time during weekdays

Reactions: Rashedranjbar
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes