american

Apr 24, 2017
Maybe maybe not. I know it was kinda harsh, but this lack of independence can not be tolerated XD
He's using a browser like chrome etc. and is not capable of opening another tab to search for three letters, but instead he asks others to do it for him...No Way man! xP
True enough but he/she to lazy or being asshole you know enough them running around in net

D

Deleted member 99138

I have a problem - i can not hack that car. I have the car hack 2000, i used it once, but now i can not use it anymore? I have it in inventory but it is not working or i do not know how to make it work... Help.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
In the cheat menu (ctrl C+H), there is no Kira (v0.22final).
And, how to trigger 353. Next day. Go to Jason's room. Jason and Janice will have a little talk.?
I went into Janice's room and kiss her ass at night, then next day I go to Jason's room immediately after school. Nothing happens. Then I wait and wait and wait...... still nothing happens. Please help.

Tangone

Apr 12, 2018
how come I can not buy anything in the pharmacy anymore?
I buy but I stop the game, I can not save and I have to force the closure of the game.

drew

May 19, 2017
Can any1 tell me if the game is Finished ? cause i saw Final on title. but i remember seeing it too in past versions so im not sure, i think isn't finished but i want to leave the doubt, thanks

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Can any1 tell me if the game is Finished ? cause i saw Final on title. but i remember seeing it too in past versions so im not sure, i think isn't finished but i want to leave the doubt, thanks
.22final means, that its the last iteration of the .22 Version. Next will be .23beta a b c etc until he fixed it to .23final and so on until the game is completed.

Reactions: drew

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Please don't make so many posts in a row, friend.

3.40 star(s) 159 Votes