WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
hi guys
need help again
how can i make the sis break up with rick ?
i get to much les in the pool and bathroom and to to her room At different times and and nothing
2 - what can i do with to golden toy ( find in in the kelly shop )
3 - how can i join to the sex between mom and sis
4 - how can i get the thing how kelly use to don't get pregnant ( hard name to save )
5 - whene can i show emma and kelly in the pool
many questions sry but i tried but nothing
You know, there is a walkthrough pinned to the OP, that answers ALL of your Questions.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

Akin Yildiz

Jul 20, 2017
Hello everyone. Can Someone help me to get Scene with Kira? I couldn’t catch the any scene with her in school. She is always in corridor.

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
Anyone playing with Mac having difficulties moving the camera in the bathroom? I have the camera Icon but for some reason it wont allow me to move it at all. I had the same issue with the bedroom at one point but I could move it later on

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Thank you so much mate :)
You are welcome! ;)

Hi man
Whene the sis break up with rick ? My pint with sis is 165
And i give here to much les in the pool and bathroom and girve her the blue leotard
And she didn't break up with him
She will break with him when you give her video004 video003 (that one with Emma & Rick fucking in Emma's house).

Use that walkthrough in my post. This walkthrough, made by Cybrill, is the best one for this game, unfortunately it's for ver 0.21, but you con complete ~ 95 % of the game with it.
Then, when you have done all the steps in it, you can continue with that walkthrough in the OP (page 1 of this thread), using only the last part of it (that one for ver 0.22).

ibrahem

Jun 1, 2018
You are welcome! ;)

She will break with him when you give her video004 (that one with Emma & Rick fucking in Emma's house).

Use that walkthrough in my post. This walkthrough, made by Cybrill, is the best one for this game, unfortunately it's for ver 0.21, but you con complete ~ 95 % of the game with it.
Then, when you have done all the steps in it, you can continue with that walkthrough in the OP (page 1 of this thread), using only the last part of it (that one for ver 0.22).
Thx man rly
But i love to play
who's the woman i can take a pic with her?
And frome where can i get the video 003
The last thing
How can i get naked on the beach with mom ?????? And thx one more time

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Thx man rly
But i love to play
who's the woman i can take a pic with her?
And frome where can i get the video 003
The last thing
How can i get naked on the beach with mom ?????? And thx one more time
Please download and READ the walkthrough from my previous post!

The game is not linear. There are several plot lines (one for each character), which are affecting each other and can be advanced simultaneously.

You are the only person who knows what you have done so far. So if you read carefully the walkthrough, you'll find what you have missed to do. The answers of all your questions are lying in that walkthrough!

Reactions: ibrahem

ibrahem

Jun 1, 2018
Please download and READ the walkthrough from my previous post!

The game is not linear. There are several plot lines (one for each character), which are affecting each other and can be advanced simultaneously.

You are the only person who knows what you have done so far. So if you read carefully the walkthrough, you'll find what you have missed to do. The answers of all your questions are lying in that walkthrough!
Thx and i will do

Oct 29, 2016
Similar problem here, though I would suggest that it's not a new bug in 0.19.
My experience was that I did the first movie scene fine when playing 0.12final. I didn't play again until .17, but when loading up my old save in that version, I could not get any movie options (and hence triggering Adrianne selfie and further content). Just downloaded 0.19final and still have the same issue.

GUYS PLEASE SOME HELP HERE ,

i have exact the same problem like the guy , havent played since 0.12 , started again on .22 , everything going smooth , EXCEPT the andrianna path which seems locked.

Have anyone found any solution to this???
How can i trigger the andrianna path again? Her point are stuck at 25 !!

PLEASE HELP MY FELLOW PERVS :)

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017

i have exact the same problem like the guy , havent played since 0.12 , started again on .22 , everything going smooth , EXCEPT the andrianna path which seems locked.

I searched back a few months and found these. This should fix your problem.
kmovie.png

Reactions: Francis Fleshripper

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
is there a bug with kelly's movie scene on 0.19 final ?
i can't seem to get the ask for the movie part and stuck with 300 relations with kelly and can't progress with adrianna as well because of it,
anyone can help ?
Similar problem here, though I would suggest that it's not a new bug in 0.19.
My experience was that I did the first movie scene fine when playing 0.12final. I didn't play again until .17, but when loading up my old save in that version, I could not get any movie options (and hence triggering Adrianne selfie and further content). Just downloaded 0.19final and still have the same issue.

OK. This seems to be a bug. Attach your latest save game here and I'll find a solution.

Reactions: Francis Fleshripper

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
how i get to fuck kira and danielle
That question has already been answered by our fellow member :
I'm sorry i just start to rant. It's nothing personally...

This is an adult gaming forum, i by my understanding want to believe this is a place where people tend to be wiser then a slice of bread.
Please stop asking STUPID Questions about things you could EASILY find for yourself by searching through the WALKTHROUGH which is provided in the Opening Post. This LAZYNESS is killing me. HELP YOURSELF it is sooo easy!

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes