AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Something interesting from :
Mike Austin said:
1. Is it possible to have a counter for John so you can keep track of when he is arriving and how long he will stay around?
2. Is there any thoughts on some softcore BDSM scenes. I thinking with Emma as a new film. Would be great to decide on being a dom/sub and more costumes could be added to the fetish site.
KsT said:
1. Such feature will be introduced in 0.23
2. There will be stuff with BDSM in future for sure. I have planes for Kelly :)

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
In the cheat menu (ctrl C+H), there is no Kira (v0.22final).
I followed the walkthrough till 352. How to trigger "353. Next day. Go to Jason's room. Jason and Janice will have a little talk."
In 352, I went into Janice's bedroom after wake up at night. Approach her and kiss her ass. Then next day I go to Jason's room immediately after school. Nothing happens. Then I wait in Jason's room, and wait and wait...... until sleep time, nothing happens. Did I miss anything? Please help.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Playing v0.22Final, I entered Janice's bedroom and saw Janice's changing clothes. I cannot rotate the scene although there is a rotate symbol on the scene. Anybody helps?

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
how to add v.18 game saves in v.22 ???
help plzzz...
Put save game files (playerInfo?.dat) into the save game folder:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\
In the cheat menu (ctrl C+H), there is no Kira (v0.22final).
I followed the walkthrough till 352. How to trigger "353. Next day. Go to Jason's room. Jason and Janice will have a little talk."
In 352, I went into Janice's bedroom after wake up at night. Approach her and kiss her ass. Then next day I go to Jason's room immediately after school. Nothing happens. Then I wait in Jason's room, and wait and wait...... until sleep time, nothing happens. Did I miss anything? Please help.
No meter how much are you cheating you can't fuck Kira in this version. There are no cheats for Kira in the cheat menu and there is no reason to use cheats for her.

As for 353:
1. John must be at home.
2. You must go in the bedroom at NIGHT (after 23:00) and fuck Janice while John is in bed too.
Then you will be able to trigger the events described in 353
Playing v0.22Final, I entered Janice's bedroom and saw Janice's changing clothes. I cannot rotate the scene although there is a rotate symbol on the scene. Anybody helps?
Choose from the menu either Daily Clothes or Swimsuit and then you'll be able to rotate the camera.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
and you know most need to be treat like a little baby sorry but it so case it seem so
Ya, unfortunatly i know.

Give a man a fish and he has something to eat for the day, but if you show him how to fishing, he never gets hungry again...

@AngelOfDeath
Respect man, your tireless effort is awesome. You make this community a better place! Thank you!

american

Apr 24, 2017
Ya, unfortunatly i know.

Give a man a fish and he has something to eat for the day, but if you show him how to fishing, he never gets hungry again...

@AngelOfDeath
Respect man, your tireless effort is awesome. You make this community a better place! Thank you!
agree with angelofdeath with out you babies be cry everyone else full and and maybe the site will close down but out of joking around you are the man and thank you for all shit you have to go thru with us fools

Oct 29, 2016
OK. This seems to be a bug. Attach your latest save game here and I'll find a solution.
Hello friend , thanks for replying! this is my last save game , i will also try the solution given in the post above , using registry editor and altering the value to 2.

I ll post again if it worked!!

THANK YOU FOR TRYING MATE !!

Oct 29, 2016
OK. This seems to be a bug. Attach your latest save game here and I'll find a solution.
I searched back a few months and found these. This should fix your problem.
View attachment 109910

Guys , it works !!!

Indeed , after altering KMOVIE value to 2 ( it was 0 ) with REGEDIT i managed to unlock the path of adrianna ,

Steps :

1.Open windows regedit , ctrl+f , type kmovie , alter the value to 2.
2. Adrianna path unlockes , talk about the movie option is added , follow walktrough :

" 181. Go to Lazzers studio at day and talk with Adrianna about help for the movie. She will ask to get her an old model lens called LEIZA FX.

182. After school speak with Billy and ask about the lens.

183. Next day at school speak again with Billy about the lens. He will ask 300$ or "Have fun with mom"(for this option you need to have sleep mask in inventory).

184. Once you get the lens, go back to Adrianna at Lazzers studio and give it to her.

185. Go back to the pharmacy shop ask Kelly about "the movie", choose "Agree".

186. Go to the Lazzers studio at 20:00+ you will find there Kelly and Adrianna waiting.

187. This time Adrianna will film the whole thing.

188. Next day go to pharmacy shop, Kelly will pay you 500$ for the movie. From now on at night on TV will be a different movie :)

and

211. Go to Pharmacy shop and ask about the movie. This time she will offers to do "something different".

212. Go to the Studio at 20:00. Wacth the scene.

213. Next day go to the studio and ask Adrianna about costumes.

214. Next day after school Billy will approach you and ask about the career project.

215. Go to the studio and talk with Adriana about your school project. Pay her 100$.

216. Go home. Use the PC, go to Fetish store and buy Cop outfit.

217. Go to the studios at 20:00. Adrianna will be waiting for you. Watch the scene.

218. After school go back to your room (13:00). Jason will messege Adrianna.

Now, its all OK guys!! Thanks :)

Ps: It is a bug obviously , the new version ( .22 ) somehow turned the kmovie value to 0 by itself.

Hope this post helps everyone in the future

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Guys , it works !!!

Indeed , after altering KMOVIE value to 2 ( it was 0 ) with REGEDIT i managed to unlock the path of adrianna ,

Steps :

2. Adrianna path unlockes , talk about the movie option is added , follow walktrough :

" 181. Go to Lazzers studio at day and talk with Adrianna about help for the movie. She will ask to get her an old model lens called LEIZA FX.

183. Next day at school speak again with Billy about the lens. He will ask 300$ or "Have fun with mom"(for this option you need to have sleep mask in inventory).

184. Once you get the lens, go back to Adrianna at Lazzers studio and give it to her.

186. Go to the Lazzers studio at 20:00+ you will find there Kelly and Adrianna waiting.

188. Next day go to pharmacy shop, Kelly will pay you 500$ for the movie. From now on at night on TV will be a different movie :)

and

211. Go to Pharmacy shop and ask about the movie. This time she will offers to do "something different".

214. Next day after school Billy will approach you and ask about the career project.

215. Go to the studio and talk with Adriana about your school project. Pay her 100$.

217. Go to the studios at 20:00. Adrianna will be waiting for you. Watch the scene.

Ps: It is a bug obviously , the new version ( .22 ) somehow turned the kmovie value to 0 by itself.

I'm glad it works!
Instead of using the regedit I recommend you from .
It allow you to change variables on the fly directly in the game.
You can also monitor how they are changing after every your action.

PainKiller

May 13, 2017
I've read through a lot of the comments and, perhaps I overlooked it, dontd seem to find an answer to the issue I'm having:

-Walkthrough scene 362 doesn't roll for me. I've tried several times and whenever ifind kiraand talk to her she only says she's waiting for her boyfriend.

Please help guys, and don't hate me for asking I only do it when i don't find a solution myself.

american

Apr 24, 2017
Guys , it works !!!

Steps :

and

american

Apr 24, 2017
Guys , it works !!!

Steps :

and

Hi the member here are very great people and you sir are one to thank you for share and helping other to myself I only play the new updates never go back and play the other parts it is just my thing already now what happen and I see no need myself to do so unless a rewrite is made but each is different so enjoy it how you like

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I've read through a lot of the comments and, perhaps I overlooked it, dontd seem to find an answer to the issue I'm having:

-Walkthrough scene 362 doesn't roll for me. I've tried several times and whenever ifind kiraand talk to her she only says she's waiting for her boyfriend.

Please help guys, and don't hate me for asking I only do it when i don't find a solution myself.
Have you finished the Adrianna Path (Cosplay in School at weekend)? It's my best guess, that they're connected.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

PainKiller

May 13, 2017
Have you finished the Adrianna Path (Cosplay in School at weekend)? It's my best guess, that they're connected.
Yep I've done it but even after that the event still doesn't kick in.

I'm thinking of replaying the hole game till that point (damn long!), it might help.

4dan

Apr 24, 2018
hello,
skipping hours at pool area to catch scene with Janice on the lounger causes black screen. I have to restart the game.
neither redownload nor reinstall can fix this. Any suggestions, please?
(v0.22/win10x64)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Save as you go....... save as you go..............

Twice now I've gotten to the final event in the .22 chain (text Adrianna for jock+cheerleader cosplay) and ended up with the Black Screen Of Death. And I hadn't saved my progress. So frustrating, but entirely my own fault.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Save as you go....... save as you go..............

Twice now I've gotten to the final event in the .22 chain (text Adrianna for jock+cheerleader cosplay) and ended up with the Black Screen Of Death. And I hadn't saved my progress. So frustrating, but entirely my own fault.
This brings me back to 80's and 90's - the times of Leisure Suit Larry (the grandfather of The Twist).
Sierra (the creators of Leisure Suit Larry) had one immortal advise:
"Save early, save often!"

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes