Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
The answer is again, walktrought, follow the walktrought, one nice buddy put a great efford doing it for all of us. Sometimes I feel like in mmos on the capital where you can see ppl asking same question again and again minute after minute...

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The answer is again, walktrought, follow the walktrought, one nice buddy put a great efford doing it for all of us. Sometimes I feel like in mmos on the capital where you can see ppl asking same question again and again minute after minute...
You can put that post up on every page, and right after yours the next asks again more of the same questions. It's easier to let others work for you...

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
please add android platform
Try first.
Then try running The Twist on your mobile device.

If you can get it running that way, you don't need an android version, plus it's obvious your mobile device has over powered hardware for a mobile device.

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
Anyone have any idea why the Camera movement doesnt work in the bathroom. It seems to work everywhere else but in the bathroom I can't get the panties.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Anyone have any idea why the Camera movement doesnt work in the bathroom. It seems to work everywhere else but in the bathroom I can't get the panties.
The panties are in the back area of the bathroom, where the bathtub is. You'll be able to rotate the camera in there.
The camera (normally) doesn't rotate in the shower area, with the exception of when Janice or Janice & Julia are in the shower.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

tuturu

Mar 24, 2018
so im following the walkthrough and im confused about this step

22.Catch mom at pool laying on the towel. After rubbing her back choose "Jump on her" option. Do this scene till you succeed. If you have 130+ score with here there is an action which is completely optional and has no influence in later progress.

how the fvck i pass this step?? what will happen if i succeed choosing the "Jump on her" option?

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
i work on emma's house on thursdays and the option of the glass water doesn't show up
any help pls?
When you mow the lawn [Thurs job] and then after you've finished, and are being paid by Emma, you should then have the opportunity to ask for a glass of water.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
so im following the walkthrough and im confused about this step

22.Catch mom at pool laying on the towel. After rubbing her back choose "Jump on her" option. Do this scene till you succeed. If you have 130+ score with here there is an action which is completely optional and has no influence in later progress.

how the fvck i pass this step?? what will happen if i succeed choosing the "Jump on her" option?
I assume from your comment you haven't yet tried it out? Give it a go and find out.. you'll need to do this to progress that path.

chillo

May 7, 2017
Now dad is back I cant get a bj off mum by the pool after rubbing her toes/legs like before
as I want to get billy a bj too. I have the mask
all I get is "dad might see" and it ends

nm dads gone again and billys bj happened.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
As for 353:
1. John must be at home.
2. You must go in the bedroom at NIGHT (after 23:00) and fuck Janice while John is in bed too.
Then you will be able to trigger the events described in 353
Sorry, AngelOfDeath, I am so stupid that I tried 10 times to go in the bedroom at night but still cannot fuck Janice.
Every day I go straightly to sleep after school to try 352. Everytime I entered the bedroom (John is sleeping with Janice), come closer (hit the button when the sliding bar slides in the middle (eye's open)), eat her ass (also hit the button when the sliding bar in the middle), and finally stick tongue in her ass, then Janice wakes up everytime at this point (tongue). Did I miss anything to do? Please help. Sorry for my bad english.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes