Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
this game really needs a journal that acts as a walkthrough, I know there are walkthroughs but I play games full screen, so be cool to have it within the game itself.

You can get very clicky playing this game, keep clicking different areas, until something happens.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I assume from your comment you haven't yet tried it out? Give it a go and find out.. you'll need to do this to progress that path.
already did that many times and only get minus ten from doing it

am i miss something?
How many points have you actually got when you've tried to do this?

It says you need at least 130+ pts to trigger it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ranamovil

May 27, 2017
i mow the lawn every week on emma's house, but i can never ask for the glass of water, what should i do?

I already fucked her on the garden and have the pool licking scene done

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
i mow the lawn every week on emma's house, but i can never ask for the glass of water, what should i do?

I already fucked her on the garden and have the pool licking scene done
Did you get the proper introduction to Emma via Kelly? If not, Emma's house will stay off limits whatever you do.

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
The camera moves only work in the second room with the tub, not the first room you walk into.
You need to pan to the right and down to see the panties.
Yeah got that bit in the tub but I mean I cant move the camera at all. It works in all other rooms.

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
A new thread is created.
It contains the new version of the Variables Guide with all variables from ver. 0.22 final.

Please post to that thread all future topics, related to description and modifying of the game variables.
Also post there all topics concerning bypassing bugs and safe cheating using the game variables.

Thank you brother! you are the best, your contribution it's very useful. A lot of brother could fix their games easily if It's the case..

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I still recive the message. No have kernell32.dll in library in your game
kernel32.dll is part of Windows, not the game itself.

An error with kernel32.dll could be anything from not using the correct version (if you're on Mac), or a problem with your Windows system.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah got that bit in the tub but I mean I cant move the camera at all. It works in all other rooms.
Ok lets try this again.....

Where are you when you are trying to move the Camera and please don't say the Bathroom as there are two locations in the bathroom.

One is the first room you show when you go to the bathroom and the other is the room with the tub.
You can only move the camera in the room with the Tub and that is where the panties are.

The ONLY time you can move the camera in the first room is during the 2AM rendezvous with Mom when Dad is home.

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
Ok lets try this again.....

Where are you when you are trying to move the Camera and please don't say the Bathroom as there are two locations in the bathroom.

One is the first room you show when you go to the bathroom and the other is the room with the tub.
You can only move the camera in the room with the Tub and that is where the panties are.

The ONLY time you can move the camera in the first room is during the 2AM rendezvous with Mom when Dad is home.
As I said. In the room with the tub where the camera Icon appears (though for some reason the camera icon is sliiightly cut off on the screen compared to all other areas with a movable camera).

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
As I said. In the room with the tub where the camera Icon appears (though for some reason the camera icon is sliiightly cut off on the screen compared to all other areas with a movable camera).
Since you're the only one with this issue (atleast i havn't read from other users), you should consider to contact KsT Games directly on their Patreon Page

The message Button is up left just klick ...more

Do not worry KsT is a friendly guy he will answer you, even if you do not support him.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
Since you're the only one with this issue (atleast i havn't read from other users), you should consider to contact KsT Games directly on their Patreon Page

The message Button is up left just klick ...more

Do not worry KsT is a friendly guy he will answer you, even if you do not support him.
Thanks though more just gives the option to report them and I'd rather not cause good content and such.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes