Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
How to get pic of cheerleader for adrianna quest? How do I use the carhack 2000? I've tried check the car multiple times but husband still knocks and interrupts. Any help would be appreciated.

LateTony

May 16, 2018
ok, i am stuck pretty close to the end!

372. Go to the pharmacy store till the 17:00. Offer your help (If Kelly refuses, leave to the townmap and come back again, till she agrees). This time Kira will come. *Note

I completed the maths test, talk to Kira, but can't get further - i am not sure i understand what 372 means i have to do. If i go to the pharmacy at 17:00 there is no option to help. Kira never follows me - if i see her in the corridor the only option is 'chat'

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Anyone have any idea why the Camera movement doesnt work in the bathroom. It seems to work everywhere else but in the bathroom I can't get the panties.
The camera moves only work in the second room with the tub, not the first room you walk into.
You need to pan to the right and down to see the panties.

Hillbilly Bob

Jun 12, 2018
I'm not even going to look at what step you were referring to in the walkthrough, because "wakes up at school" is the norm for school days, Monday to Friday...

In all seriousness, how can you not realise that???

how did I miss that? it says friday or saturday in the walktrough. And I do know how to read. I was doing it on sunday. ill try again right now.

american

Apr 24, 2017
how did I miss that? it says friday or saturday in the walktrough. And I do know how to read. I was doing it on sunday. ill try again right now.
You must forgive the guy understand you are new here that ok but this guys get so many idiot ask so many of same question over and over again it get will on the nerves big time and some of the question can be answer by ourself if we stop slow down think and read it again ok so don't be to hard on guys ok Glad you enjoy game ok

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I can assure you buddy, Sometimes you try, you read "that stupid question" again, and you take a breath , "It's Ok Man the buddy is new to the game, second reading (breath again)...and the devil inside saying " do it dude" and...boom!! You got the answer.

Reactions: american
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes