MrLee

May 6, 2017
Looking for work unable to get this scene. :(
372. Go to the pharmacy store till the 17:00. Offer your help (If Kelly refuses, leave to the townmap and come back again, till she agrees). This time Kira will come.
*Note* you can come to pharmacy store and help Kelly anyday, Kelly will pay you some cash.
Looking for work.png

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
sigh i wish i can play this game but i have a dinosaur pc. :( </3
That's a good reason to build that new computer you've been wanting for a while. - I did.
Got to agree with the good Dr here.
Hell, even if you go for parts that came out in the last five years or more, you can easily build a rig that'll play this with no problem, and even the majority of most current games depending mostly on your graphics card... Which is more than likely going to be the most expensive part, comparatively speaking.
With a good bit of price hunting, you can easily have a build that matches the newer iteration of consoles (possibly exceed them) for around the same price, if not less.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
well i really want to but i have no idea which should i choose or what kind of specs should i buy. i still want to play the latest new games now. :/

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
well i really want to but i have no idea which should i choose or what kind of specs should i buy. i still want to play the latest new games now. :/
Sent you a PM with some tips:)
Just remember, look at prices first, then set a reasonable budget depending on what you want out of a pc.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
As I said. In the room with the tub where the camera Icon appears (though for some reason the camera icon is sliiightly cut off on the screen compared to all other areas with a movable camera).
That sounds like a videocard issue to me...

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
sigh i wish i can play this game but i have a dinosaur pc. :( </3
That's a good reason to build that new computer you've been wanting for a while. - I did.
In most cases just a simple upgrade of the display adapter to something that can handle Dx11+ as opposed to Dx9 is probably more than enough to handle anything this game throws at it.

Even if your od computer has an onboard Display Adapter, it probably also has a PCI-E slot you can drop a good video card in and get good results.

You certainly don't need a 6 core proc and I bet even a DuoCore with decent Display adapter would do.

And we aren't even talking a $400+ GPU...ANything in the $100-150 range that supports Dx12 would be fine.
However if you go for that $400 model it will likely work in whatever PC you get when you do finally upgrade.

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
If was problem of my windows, none game unity play, and i have others games unity and execute with perfeition. My friend the problem is in your game. One exemple of game execute with perfeition unity, Something unlimited works with perfeition, other, man of the house and others.

Num123

May 23, 2017
I still can not find the highlighted window in the classroom after rebecca gets ready to leave, moused over each one but nothing happens.

D

Deleted member 2738

FIX FOR CRASHES:
I decided not to post the complaint until I thoroughly did some searching, and surprisingly this worked.
On an by Asphyx, he stated not to lower the quality at startup.
I set mine to Ultra and it fixed the neighbour crash.
Unfortunately not the shower.
Admins may want to note this in the Known Issues.

MY COMPLAINT:
The game runs smoothly for me except certain scenes.
Knocks the neighbours door = crash.
Try to wait for mom in the shower = crash.

Does anyone have any solutions for this?
I've seen many posts on this subject but they're old versions or are just ignored.
I've checked the crash log folder and it's completely empty as the game crashes so bad it can't even create a log.

MrLee

May 6, 2017
FIX FOR CRASHES:
I decided not to post the complaint until I thoroughly did some searching, and surprisingly this worked.
On an by Asphyx, he stated not to lower the quality at startup.
I set mine to Ultra and it fixed the neighbour crash.
Unfortunately not the shower.
Admins may want to note this in the Known Issues.

MY COMPLAINT:
The game runs smoothly for me except certain scenes.
Knocks the neighbours door = crash.
Try to wait for mom in the shower = crash.

Does anyone have any solutions for this?
I've seen many posts on this subject but they're old versions or are just ignored.
I've checked the crash log folder and it's completely empty as the game crashes so bad it can't even create a log.
What is your system specs?

Reactions: Deleted member 2738

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Do you need to download something for the game to start running? I downloaded it and it tells me to open it with something.
Sounds like you don't have winrar/7zip.
Download one of them, then you can unpack the game from the file you downloaded (right-click, extract to "file name").

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes