Bernd007

Nov 21, 2017
406. *Billy path* Go his place, and invite him to the Beach.
407. *Billy path* Go to Billy's place and invite him to the beach, this time scene will be a bit longer.

What means Billy´s place ?

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
No, and that was made public knowledge before the update came out.
Y'see KST, like all people, likes to take time off from work, and this is one of those occasions. Same thing happened around this time last year too.

I know nothing about game production. Can anyone tell me how many hours work it takes to produce the one month updates we see here ? Is it a couple hours a day, or 50 hours a week for 5 people ? Computers are fantastic devices, and can do many things, but someone must spend time at the keyboard to produce results.

Dr. Jones

Dec 16, 2017
so i've never had any issues with the game, but i recently had to get a new harddrive and so im having to start over..i'm unable to access the 'load game' menu. as soon as i click on it, the main menu gui disappears and then its just the dude, his sis, and his 'mom' on the screen and the select game to load never appears. also i'm able to start a new game but if i try to save+exit it behaves the same way; gui disappears and shows just a black screen. im using the exact same rig that i have been playing the game on basically from the first release (or close to it) and like i said, its not a 'graphics problem, upg your pos rig bro'

Is this the problem:: start screen shows no save menu or start menu. Most likely one of your save files is corupt (bad). I don't know how this happens but I saw this problem too. To fix this, copy and save all of your save files, then delete them from the game. Add those files back one at a time until the game won't start. when it won't start, you've found the bad file. This solution comes from Kst the game developer himself.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I know nothing about game production. Can anyone tell me how many hours work it takes to produce the one month updates we see here ? Is it a couple hours a day, or 50 hours a week for 5 people ? Computers are fantastic devices, and can do many things, but someone must spend time at the keyboard to produce results.
I had a friend in game development industry. They had a schedule, he told me once he has to work couple of hours(per day) to meet his monthly schedule stuff. Most of the they had to wait for 3D designer, drawing, animations and stuff like that.

Dunno how many people is in KsT's team but probably having more than 1 drawer/3D designer speeds things up Xamount of people.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I already wrote makeshift fix for that one. Go here: , edit drugs parameter.(type 1). At some point in the game VitaminX appears in your inventory. It is always bugged for Kelly if you have more than 1. VitaminX pack adds 20 so evade that untill you done Kelly all coffee stuff.
i don't understand. can you just give me the fix file

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
i don't understand. can you just give me the fix file
it fixes your personal save so i cant give you the exact same thing. It is easy to use;
1. Go to this site:
2. Click on upload file button and choose the buggy save(playerInfo2 is 2nd slot save for example)
3. Press CTRL+F type ''drugs'' next to drugs variable you will see a number(if you bought pack of drugX it should say 20)
4. Click on that number and type ''1''
5. Go to bottom of the page and dowload your edited save file.
6. Replace the save file in your folder.
7. Play the Game! Do the same when it happens.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
it fixes your personal save so i cant give you the exact same thing. It is easy to use;
1. Go to this site:
2. Click on upload file button and choose the buggy save(playerInfo2 is 2nd slot save for example)
3. Press CTRL+F type ''drugs'' next to drugs variable you will see a number(if you bought pack of drugX it should say 20)
4. Click on that number and type ''1''
5. Go to bottom of the page and dowload your edited save file.
6. Replace the save file in your folder.
7. Play the Game! Do the same when it happens.
it works thank you

Jun 10, 2018
Hi all.

Spent most of my weekend playing the 0.23 version of this (fulfilling and regrettable at the same time) and have to say I was impressed by how much was stuffed into this game!

Quite grindy at times and the pathways can be confusing and maze-like. Plenty in the way of fetishes and potential partners though and I'm really digging the adjustable camera for the scenes.

I'm not subscribed to the patreon just yet, might do in the future if I'm feeling like I can afford it. I'm not actually sure if music would help this game, seems like it might get repetitive?
It looks like this game has been in development for roughly two years now. Does the team have a date in mind when the game might be finished? I've stopped at around - 200 in the walk through and don't intend to touch the game until its finished, I think I'll get more of a kick out of it that way.

Thanks to everyone in the thread who has held my hand with tips on what I should be doing next by the way.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hi all.

Spent most of my weekend playing the 0.23 version of this (fulfilling and regrettable at the same time) and have to say I was impressed by how much was stuffed into this game!

Quite grindy at times and the pathways can be confusing and maze-like. Plenty in the way of fetishes and potential partners though and I'm really digging the adjustable camera for the scenes.

I'm not subscribed to the patreon just yet, might do in the future if I'm feeling like I can afford it. I'm not actually sure if music would help this game, seems like it might get repetitive?
It looks like this game has been in development for roughly two years now. Does the team have a date in mind when the game might be finished? I've stopped at around - 200 in the walk through and don't intend to touch the game until its finished, I think I'll get more of a kick out of it that way.

Thanks to everyone in the thread who has held my hand with tips on what I should be doing next by the way.
Depends on the Music they want to add, if it's just one jingle, then hell yes...better without music, but sound fx will be a pretty good addition (moans, groans, stuff like that) IMHO.

There is no release Date so far. Most of the Story Part is still not implemented (i guess).

Reactions: Hillbilly Bob
Jun 10, 2018
Depends on the Music they want to add, if it's just one jingle, then hell yes...better without music, but sound fx will be a pretty good addition (moans, groans, stuff like that) IMHO.

There is no release Date so far. Most of the Story Part is still not implemented (i guess).
Oh wow. Quite a ways to go then. I'll check in around Christmas time if I can restrain myself until then :S

Agreed, some moans groans would be interesting :)

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
hey guys, any of you know which variable triggers Kelly+Emma+Jason sex scene in Emma's pool? I drugged them watch watched them have fun multiple times now but i cant get join option.

ChaosDancer

Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys i need some advice, first my computer specs are as follows:
I7-4790K @ 4GHz with 12 Gig ram and an nvidia GTX 1080

Now i played the game a few months ago version 15 or 16 and it was fine but i stopped as i wanted for some content before trying again. Tried yesterday and i have serious lagging problems. Every time i change screen it takes 20 - 30 sec which is ridiculous. I tried the settings with lowering the graphics to "Fastest" but no change, deleted my old folder with all the saves but no difference.

Any help or should i give up?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes