jack1004

Jun 1, 2017
402. *Billy path* At Friday or Saturday when Janice will come to visit at night, give her Cosplay kit. Choose Naked photoshoot. Call Billy.
How to call Billy?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys i need some advice, first my computer specs are as follows:
I7-4790K @ 4GHz with 12 Gig ram and an nvidia GTX 1080

Now i played the game a few months ago version 15 or 16 and it was fine but i stopped as i wanted for some content before trying again. Tried yesterday and i have serious lagging problems. Every time i change screen it takes 20 - 30 sec which is ridiculous. I tried the settings with lowering the graphics to "Fastest" but no change, deleted my old folder with all the saves but no difference.

Any help or should i give up?
Is it slow from the get go, or does it happen after some time?
Running from an SSD or standard hard disk?
Any driver updates since you last played?

It could simply be down to a Unity related issue, and you're stuck with the current performance. I was actually like that for some time, then one update of the game and suddenly I was getting slick loading times and scene changes. Nothing about my rig (of the time) had changed.

komatosss

Dec 13, 2017
How can i take a picture in mom pool scene? Does anynody knows what item can i use and where can i find it?

ChaosDancer

Jun 22, 2017
Is it slow from the get go, or does it happen after some time?
Running from an SSD or standard hard disk?
Any driver updates since you last played?

It could simply be down to a Unity related issue, and you're stuck with the current performance. I was actually like that for some time, then one update of the game and suddenly I was getting slick loading times and scene changes. Nothing about my rig (of the time) had changed.
Its slow from the get go, tried new game and loading from my old saves before deleting them and loading screens take an awful long time. The game was installed to a regular hard drive i can try again on an SSD were i have my games but i doubt if it will have much difference, i will see and let you know.

As for driver updates only the regular avast virus, nvidia and windows 10 nothing out of the ordinary.

Also the only unity game i ever played is this and Dead state do i need to download unity or something like the qsp player?

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Sorry guys to ask if this already been answered, but I tried to find a complete answer here by searching and no, I didn't found. But how you can customize the pubic hair of Mom (Janice) ? What exactly I need to do ? Thank you !

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
the first one
score some points with janice first, get her to suck you at night in livingroom for example, then when she is sunbathing in the pool area(not on the towel) massage her feet and mover her leg. Keep going untill option to take pic appears.
Sorry guys to ask if this already been answered, but I tried to find a complete answer here by searching and no, I didn't found. But how you can customize the pubic hair of Mom (Janice) ? What exactly I need to do ? Thank you !
That's Danielle side of the quests. You need to sort some peace between them. Check the walkthrough, ctrl+f type ''Venus''

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
here guys, completed 0.24 version with all scenes(except emma+kelly+jason)
started new game for checking bugs, only bug that should be mentioned is kelly coffee bug but i posted a fix in my previous posts.

Also this save is Billy path strickly and pimping janice

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
I haven´t touched this game for quite a while and am considering to play again. Can someone tell me if there is progression storywise? I know, that his dad left and that jason wanted to find his real mom. His investigations ended with the conversation with the neighbour. Did something happen since then?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Also the only unity game i ever played is this and Dead state do i need to download unity or something like the qsp player?
Thankfully it's not like QSP games, so you don't need to download Unity itself.

Unfortunately, Unity does have its drawbacks across all iterations of the engine, and randomly poor performance on one machine where others don't does happen.
I can certainly say that the specs you provided definitely shouldn't have any problems.

If you've got Dead State installed still, see how well that performs.
I know it's a lot older than The Twist, and with different requirements, but it might be interesting to see in case an issue relating to Unity games over all.
Fingers crossed it runs fine though. Damn fine game in my opinion, and coming from the people behind Jagged Alliance 2 only makes Jagged Alliance: Back In Action look even more like a failure.

Well, that's interesting. Maybe this game will actually get around to becoming actual incest soon :p
It already is, legally speaking.

Jason can ask for information about his adoption there, but it leads nowhere. At least for now.

Reactions: ChaosDancer

Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017
So I've tried again and again but how do you get the extra scenes in the pool with janice and danielle? I've clicked on the bottle and nothing has ever happened.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
So I've tried again and again but how do you get the extra scenes in the pool with janice and danielle? I've clicked on the bottle and nothing has ever happened.
Jason puts whiskey bottle inside Janice's ass and pours whiskey in. Then they talk about drinking from her ass hole. You probably missed some flag or didnt even click on it. Try to train janice's ass and stuff dunno man. Bottle gets highlighted so.... If you are not seeing highlight you are missing some stuff.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Hey guys i need some advice, first my computer specs are as follows:
I7-4790K @ 4GHz with 12 Gig ram and an nvidia GTX 1080

Now i played the game a few months ago version 15 or 16 and it was fine but i stopped as i wanted for some content before trying again. Tried yesterday and i have serious lagging problems. Every time i change screen it takes 20 - 30 sec which is ridiculous. I tried the settings with lowering the graphics to "Fastest" but no change, deleted my old folder with all the saves but no difference.

Any help or should i give up?
Try that helped some of the users here.
Hi all.

Spent most of my weekend playing the 0.23 version of this (fulfilling and regrettable at the same time) and have to say I was impressed by how much was stuffed into this game!

Quite grindy at times and the pathways can be confusing and maze-like. Plenty in the way of fetishes and potential partners though and I'm really digging the adjustable camera for the scenes.

I'm not subscribed to the patreon just yet, might do in the future if I'm feeling like I can afford it. I'm not actually sure if music would help this game, seems like it might get repetitive?
It looks like this game has been in development for roughly two years now. Does the team have a date in mind when the game might be finished? I've stopped at around - 200 in the walk through and don't intend to touch the game until its finished, I think I'll get more of a kick out of it that way.

Thanks to everyone in the thread who has held my hand with tips on what I should be doing next by the way.
This game is most likely to be developed until there are enough supporting patrons.
So waiting for the last final version of The Twist is like waiting for the last episode of The Bold and the Beautiful.
Stick to version 0.23final and enjoy the game until 0.24final came out.
When is the ths .24 final due?
am just a beginner patreon, couldn't figure out in kst posts
Usually beta2 is released couple of days after beta1 and the final one is released couple of days after beta2. So my guess is somewhere this week.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes