Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
New feature - "Tasks list".

stopped playing this game because felt I was just clicking around trying to find whats next, got annoying.

so happy to see the tasks list added, however it is hard for me to click on, as the icon to click on is hidden behind the day text on my screen.

maybe there is a keyboard shortcut to bring it up? would be a good idea if there not one.

ens101

Oct 8, 2017
Hello guys, i ssem to have an issue with being stuck in Kelly's studio when she leaves at first to go to the restroom after day 30. The MC just stands there drinking coffee and i can move the camera around, but there are no choices to make and kelly does not come back. I tried going back to an older save, and oddly enough i would not be stuck in her office at that older save but i would as i progressed in the game. Can someone explain why this happens please?

EDIT: okay i just noticed it is a bug that has been reported so sorry about that.
However since this seems to be a v24 bug, are there any links to download a v23 of the game since i havent played the game before anyway and would like to catch up till that is fixed?

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
not enough relation level then. Or you are not doing mini game very well
mini game works for me in all other scenarios e.g. Rachel or mom at night when dad is in home just it doesn't work at pool and at that instance only which is I mentioned earlier. Even if I click in middle I get failure.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
If you take a look at the walkthrough you'll notice that English is obviously not KsT's native language.
We can only hope that his C# is better than his English. XD x'D
Oh, it's very clear English is not the guy's first language, for sure. No problem with that..... you kinda can't play h-games if you have hang ups about language stuff.

I didn't download .23, so I went from .22 to .24, and there was a huge spike in language errors. So I was just curious if he brought someone else on to write the content, because it didn't feel at all like the same person.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I am unbelievably frustrated right now... I have to start a new god damn game because I made one wrong choice which locked me out of a whole side of the game! I hate shit like that, especially when games like this can take hours upon hours to make any kind of progress.
Have you thought about editing your save? You can re-set a lot of variables to their starting point. It's a PITA, but it's much less onerous than starting a five hour game over from scratch.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
mini game works for me in all other scenarios e.g. Rachel or mom at night when dad is in home just it doesn't work at pool and at that instance only which is I mentioned earlier. Even if I click in middle I get failure.
try lowering your resolution and playing windowed mode.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
is weird that favor billys mom over the jasons mom XD i perfer the jasons aunt more since shes pretty pretty much jasons moms twin model with the different hair and the tats and piercing :D
I like this game despite Janice's body model. She is ridiculously proportioned, to the point of being silly.

I also find it silly that Jason is modeled to be so much shorter than every other female character. It's like you're playing as Jordi el Niño Polla. I half expect there to be a scene with someone later in the game where the woman picks him up and turns him upside down for a standing 69 scene.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
iSs

Issue with ultra quality working for Normal
what? resolution is not related to graphics quality tab on settings. just try to play it on something like 1366x768 windowed. I play all unity engine games at this setting and never had a problem.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes