Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
That answer needed a lot of brain while the walktrough says
(402. *Billy path* At Friday or Saturday when Janice will come to visit at night, give her Cosplay kit. Choose Naked photoshoot. Call Billy.) which is not clear mr nerd
read it from the start use ctrl+f type ''billy's path'' then type ''billy path''. Since you are trying to use insults i will throw a wild guess at your brain dead comment and guess you are missing this flag:
b) To bring a picture with Jason and Janice having sex. To get the picture you need to go to the pool and get into the threesome with Janice and Julia. There will be option to take a picture (need 350+ score with Janice). This option will also progress the Billy's path.

D

Deleted member 68726

Is this the problem:: start screen shows no save menu or start menu. Most likely one of your save files is corupt (bad). I don't know how this happens but I saw this problem too. To fix this, copy and save all of your save files, then delete them from the game. Add those files back one at a time until the game won't start. when it won't start, you've found the bad file. This solution comes from Kst the game developer himself.
hey thank you, ya it was a save file i downloaded that someone had posted on here for others to use. ty

semruk

Jul 7, 2018
friends, I have a responsibility

what does it do to be a patron on the patreon .com

extra scene and features available ?

my english can be bad, sorry :( Thx.

Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017
I have an issue were when I'm in the pharmacy break room with Kelly after just purchasing Vitamin X when she goes to the restroom the options don't appear allowing me to decide to spike her drink or leave it alone resulting in being stuck. I purchased a single Vitamin X and the bulk pack on version 0.24 beta 1.

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: v0.24 beta 2 fixed my issue.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes