troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
I tried 2 combinations windowed with less resolution and ultra quality from drop down wasnt working.
next time changed ultra to normal now it is working for me
what? resolution is not related to graphics quality tab on settings. just try to play it on something like 1366x768 windowed. I play all unity engine games at this setting and never had a problem.

Hillbilly Bob

Jun 12, 2018
I like this game despite Janice's body model. She ridiculously proportioned, to the point of being silly.

I also find it silly that Jason is modeled to be so much shorter than every other female character. It's like you're playing as Jordi el Niño Polla. I half expect there to be a scene with someone later in the game where the woman picks him up and turns him upside down for a standing 69 scene.
I disagree, but everyone has their own personal taste. I like her long legs, wide ass, and those wonderful large round tits.

kn4chty

Jan 12, 2017
im stuck in kelly's breakroom and she wont return. ive done all that drug x stuff long ago, its day like 67 and john has even returned. how do i debug out of this room?

h3h3xD

Jun 2, 2017
by reading the walkthrough.
That answer needed a lot of brain while the walktrough says
(402. *Billy path* At Friday or Saturday when Janice will come to visit at night, give her Cosplay kit. Choose Naked photoshoot. Call Billy.) which is not clear mr nerd

Anariel

Jun 25, 2017
nevermind, i changed the location, saved and loaded back in. all good!
What do you mean changed the location? I have the same problem but loading back in doesn't fix it, I don't see the map or door icon that lets you move around...

Also I bought the drugs but didn't put it in her coffee yet... They don't appear in my inventory, and if I load the autosave and go back to the shady guy for more it just tells me I already have enough...

Edit: Went back in the forum post, it's a known issue. Solution is to use a save editor to get out of the room. If, like me, you need to advance the anal quest, you can up the "analq" variable by 1.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
(402. *Billy path* At Friday or Saturday when Janice will come to visit at night, give her Cosplay kit. Choose Naked photoshoot. Call Billy.) which is not clear mr nerd
Actually it's very clear, Mr Salty.

If an onscreen prompt to call Billy doesn't appear, then it's one of two things.
1: Bug
2: You've missed a step somewhere.

It's like when texting Adrianna for roleplay sessions.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Seems pretty clear to me....You obviously are not on the Billy Path which required you to tell him about your Mom's Beach Visits to get him away from the house so you could fuck his mother!

My guess is you gave him the coupon instead which means any direction in the walkthrough that says Billy Path is not available to you unless you go to the cheat menu and change the Billy Path status there...

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes