mattius77

May 16, 2017
Hmmm.... my 'Tasks journal' reads as follows:
  • Show Billy the "naughty picture of Janice.
  • Show Julia the video.
  • Ask around about the idea for Janice's birthday.
  • Find a use for the screwdriver.
Some of those things were done like nine versions ago.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Hmmm.... my 'Tasks journal' reads as follows:
  • Show Billy the "naughty picture of Janice.
  • Show Julia the video.
  • Ask around about the idea for Janice's birthday.
  • Find a use for the screwdriver.
Some of those things were done like nine versions ago.
9 versions ago or in your case 550 days ago. :closedeyesmile: But don't worry, you are not the only one with such useful 'Tasks journal'.
This new feature is very badly implemented. I hope that it will be rewritten from scratch in the next version.

Vycron

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2018
402. *Billy path* At Friday or Saturday when Janice will come to visit at night, give her Cosplay kit. Choose Naked photoshoot. Call Billy.
There is no option for giving her Cosplay kit and at the internet at cosplay store it says "Out of stock". And no cosplay Kit in inventory

Sz3x

Aug 8, 2017
Hey all, i hope you can help me with something.

When i copy a save faile from the ones you share here (yes i know what im doing), after i clic in "Load game" nothing happens, just the background image remains, options and all just dissapear and the only thing i can do is to close the game and start a new one, the only save files that work are the ones i made on version 0.12 i think. ¿Im i missing something?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
He reviewed from 1 to 640 and there is no CG
Yes, there are no CG's. I'll tell you why.

This is a pre rendered 3D Game. Asking for CG's is like asking that someone would make a Comic Strip from a running World of Warcraft™ Session. Surely you could just do that, but that would be like taking screenshots from every frame(!) of a movie. So NO, there are no CG's bc it would be ridiculous. Sry!

What is that called "CG" ?

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
are you teaching them to edit files now instead of letting them know there is a walkthrough? Bold work my friend.
That guy according to his title is 'game developer'. So I hope that with this guide he will join our ranks. And he will start answering others people's questions instead of asking such questions.
i can't buy lube...
what's wrong?
Do you have enough money to buy it?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes