AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
yes... and i can go in the bathroom and keep watching mom and sis gife me an bj...

but: when i go to the parmacy, i only can buy condoms and sunnoil, no lube...
Then this means that you do not need it at the moment. You have to do other things before you really need it. In your case first you need to learn how to properly do anal (in the game of course :)). Then when comes the moment where you can actually use it, there will be plenty of lube in the pharmacy.

The same thing apply for the online stores too. If something is out of stock then you don't need it at the moment. There are other things to do before you have a need of it. Once you come to the point where you can use that item, it will be available for purchase.

Reactions: joba and Harry3171

Winstone01

Jul 23, 2018
.24 is my first time playing this game and I was womdering if anyone else is having issues with putting the drug x/vitamin x in Kelly's coffee in the pharmacy? She goes to the restroom but no options appear to make another move. I can't go foreward with the story.

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
.24 is my first time playing this game and I was womdering if anyone else is having issues with putting the drug x/vitamin x in Kelly's coffee in the pharmacy? She goes to the restroom but no options appear to make another move. I can't go foreward with the story.
What version are you playing 0.24beta(1/2) or 0.24final?

Rhino53

Jun 11, 2018
eye closed and cursor on the yellow center and that failed! too bad game!
I Still have the Same problem. I have 500 points with janice, Done birthday event, have lube and everytime she wakes up with EEK!! So far i progressed as far as licking her ass. I hate these mini games! Can you avoid them in anyway, because it stops the rest of the game

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So, I followed the walktrhough and I'm stuck at 2 parts.
The first one is at the pool threesome. I did all the talking and the threesome scene in julias room, but she's still all "HOW COULD YOU?!?!!?". Are there any more flags I have to hit, to make the pool threesome work?

Billy stuff. So I got into his home, did the mom thing, billy interrupts and I need to keep him away. Told him about mom on the beach, he's all like: "I know that already. If she was naked etc." So i guess I have to get her naked at the beach first or get the coupon to keep him away?

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hello, I am getting stuck to when I am talking to Kelly about the pills. She just walks off and I am stuck there. Anybody else got that issue and how to solve it? Thanks.

Jimmybob

Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone have a save on the Billy route? I've tried everything but I can never get the damn things shown in the walkthrough to happen and the added RNG of everything makes it beyond tedious.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
The first one is at the pool threesome. I did all the talking and the threesome scene in julias room, but she's still all "HOW COULD YOU?!?!!?". Are there any more flags I have to hit, to make the pool threesome work?

Billy stuff. So I got into his home, did the mom thing, billy interrupts and I need to keep him away. Told him about mom on the beach, he's all like: "I know that already. If she was naked etc." So i guess I have to get her naked at the beach first or get the coupon to keep him away?
So you lured Janice into Julia's room, analled Julia couple of times and she left rick right? After that i always go to her room at 20.00-22.00 when she is in lingrie and whining after you lure Janice to Julia's room for the first time there is %50 chance Janice will come into Julia's room and initiate Jason+Julia+Janice threesome.

For luring billy you need to make mom sunbath naked on the remote part of the beach. If you use the coupon you will lose billy path

Reactions: Oiz

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018

For the first part:
Try one more time the threesome scene in Julia's room at the evening (20:00-22:00). If after that Julia is still mad at you either attach a save game to your post either post the values of the variables mss and tvrep. I suspect that maybe there is a wrong game logic in this threesome scene.

For the second part:
There is a fork in the game. You can choose to share Janice with Billy or you can get rid of him. The choice is yours. For more info about those 2 paths you can .

As a modder you may find this interesting.

Reactions: Oiz

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So you lured Janice into Julia's room, analled Julia couple of times and she left rick right? After that i always go to her room at 20.00-22.00 when she is in lingrie and whining after you lure Janice to Julia's room for the first time there is %50 chance Janice will come into Julia's room and initiate Jason+Julia+Janice threesome.
Yes, I did all that, but she still gets pissed at the pool.

And yeah, thought as much about billy. Thanks for clearing it up.
For the first part:
Try one more time the threesome scene in Julia's room at the evening (20:00-22:00). If after that Julia is still mad at you either attach a save game to your post either post the values of the variables mss and tvrep. I suspect that there is a wrong game logic in this threesome scene.

For the second part:
There is a fork in the game. You can choose to share Janice with Billy or you can get rid of him. The choice is yours. For more info about those 2 paths you can .

As a modder you may find this interesting.
Okay I found it. it was the mss variable which doesn't get set to 5 and stays at 4 for me. Thanks a lot. What a great tool if you know how to read code.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Is anybody else having an issue where you go into a scene and start down one fork of the decision tree, and you end up getting partial renders for that scene, but also partial dialog and renders from the other fork? I wanted to play the Rebecca stuff at school, and I after I made the choice to 'sneak to her', I ended up getting her animations from just the torso up from both the sneak up scenes and the scene where she's topless and waiting for Jason, and dialog from both scenes would appear.

It was unpleasant getting a handie and assplay with a disembodied ginger.

LoccDogg

Apr 16, 2018
For those who are stuck on "403. *Billy path* Next day, after school, Billy will come up and ask to help him." You also have to do the whole optional Billy questline "383-385", this fixed it for me so i could progress further.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes