Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Last I play this is v0.18 (or maybe v0.20, I forgot) ... so this is my save file. When play v0.24, the quest hint is from old & completed quest. This is a renown bug ?

Also when talk with aunt in her bed, talking about her boobs lead to gamebreaking bug. It's not freezed, but UI not show up ... no choice but to end the game via task manager.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
is here mother daughter sex route? (not treesome!!! just f/f)
If you meet your sister in the Hallway outside her bedroom, choose the "Lie to her" option. She will then go see what Mom wants, and leaver her bedroom unlocked. Go inside, then hide in her wardrobe. Later that night, Mom comes by for a how-do-you-do, et voila carpet munchings and scissorings galore!

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Question might my save be corrupted for some reason the Mothers approval rating won´t go past 320, no matter what i do.
It should be mention this is set after the father has returned and left again.
So what might be the problem here??

AngelOfDeath

Apr 27, 2018
Question might my save be corrupted for some reason the Mothers approval rating won´t go past 320, no matter what i do.
It should be mention this is set after the father has returned and left again.
So what might be the problem here??
There is nothing wrong with your saves. If you have used cheats to rise your relation with Janice excessively this is normal. Hope you have a save before doing that.

Excessive cheats are like excessive masturbation. They lead to nothing good.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Billy stuff. So I got into his home, did the mom thing, billy interrupts and I need to keep him away. Told him about mom on the beach, he's all like: "I know that already. If she was naked etc." So i guess I have to get her naked at the beach first or get the coupon to keep him away?
I couldn't trigger this properly, either. I was just one day able to talk to Janice when she was sitting on the couch, and one of the options was to talk about Billy and nude sunbathing. The rest of that path played out normally (meaning as per the walkthrough) from there.

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
There is nothing wrong with your saves. If you have used cheats to rise your relation with Janice excessively this is normal. Hope you have a save before doing that.

Excessive cheats are like excessive masturbation. They lead to nothing good.
Didn´t even know you could use cheats.
But then again had the same problem with the aunt i think it got stuck a 15 or something like that.

Dougwariner

May 5, 2018
Having an issue with the teacher quest. After nearly getting busted pulling down pantyhose next quest isn't 'engaging'. Per walkthrough 197-199. How can I resolve this issue? Thanks ahead of time!

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
can anybody has sex with Kelly and Emma at the pool on Saturdays and Sundays by playing The Twist ver 24 FINAL?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Guys! @Fed @Skaldy . You made your Points. But this is heavily Off Topic too. XD

can anybody has sex with Kelly and Emma at the pool on Saturdays and Sundays by playing The Twist ver 24 FINAL?
I haven't played the latest Version, but i believe i read some complains from others about that Pool Scene not working properly.

Reactions: Skaldy

shlulu123

Jul 18, 2017
why can't i get mom to visit me at nights anymore?
started from 0.23 update.
it's either the sister or the pool event.

progressed normally through the guide but can't seem to progress with the billy storyline.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
why can't i get mom to visit me at nights anymore?
started from 0.23 update.
it's either the sister or the pool event.

progressed normally through the guide but can't seem to progress with the billy storyline.
it is chance based encounter. If you keep unlocking chance based encounters like pool and sister into the pot, you will have lesser chance of Janice night visits.

So here is how i do it;
-save before sleeping
-If no one comes wake up go to hallway and go bed to jason's room, do it untill any of the events trigger.
-If any other event happens other than Janice night visit, reload your save and try again.
-Do it as many times as it takes.

It usually takes 5 times top for me.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes